Customers who bought this product also purchased...
- Cute fluff gloves with Monkey pattern
- USB port powered, plug and play
- Each glove contains a warming pad that operates on safe and reliable 5V USB power
- Your hands will be quickly warmed by the internal heating pad
- Low power low voltage design ensures safety while in use
- Heating pad can be take out and cable is detachable
- Enable you to use in multi purpose, both indoor and outdoor
- Comfortable soft fluff material with enhanced length of wrist warm design
- Keeps your hands toasty while you are working near the computer in winter time
- Wristband with elastic design, Suitable for both man and woman
- Cable Length: 150cm/ 59 inch
- Size (L x W): 160 x 100 mm/ 6.2 x 4.0 inch
- Net Weight: 115g
- Color: Brown
- 1 x pair of USB powered Gloves
- 1 x USB Charge Cable
|Available Shipping Method||Tracking NO.||Estimated Delivery|
4) For the order with only one item (only one item):
b. if your item is more than 20USD, our system will ship your item with tracking number automatically free of charge.
5) For the order with multiple items (multiple items):
b. if most items in one order is low value with reasonable weight and size, our Checkout process is able to identify such order giving free registered freight on it.
c. if most items in one order are low value but with relatively high weight (i.e. Value: Weight ratio is not in reasonable range), we will charge certain discounted upgrading fee if you need tracking number.
|No discussions yet.|
Tips:TinyDealDiscussion Forum is an open platform. All topics of our products are allowed here except spam. For professional questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or post them in our FAQ for a guaranteed response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.
I'm totally satisfied with mine. It's like those fingerless wool gloves, but the fabric remembers a teddy bear, and so it is more comfortable than wool. It heats itself quite enough. Interesting that the warm comes "in waves", you can feel when it is heating and when it is in stand. Probably to avoid burning the hands.
Please Login first if you want to submit your product review.
Sorry, but you only can make review on this product after purchasing it.
- HAITIAN CREOLE
- PORTUGUESE PORTUGAL
Are you going to sign up for a new member?