Customers who bought this product also purchased...
Best Sellers in This Category
New Products in This Category
- TDS Digital Pen Style Meter for Water Quality Analyzer
- With the blue handheld digital TDS meter you could test the quality of various water ensuring you are enjoying the best quality water.
- The unit could provide 1000 hours of continuous usage is ideal for using in the following situations: drinking water water filters hydroponics aquariums food&coffee pools&spas.
- Easy-to-read LCD displays clear reading in seconds
- Automatic temperature compensation for temperatures variations
- This water check meter is easy to handle and simple to store
- Accurate results every time, tester is easy to calibrate at home for making adjustments when necessary
- The same applies to your aquarium, your fish deserve to enjoy a pure and pleasant enviroment too
- Slim pen-style design, convenient for using
- Range: 0~9990ppm
- Resolution: 1ppm(0~999ppm) 10ppm(1000~9990ppm)
- Accuracy: ±2% full scale
- Calibration: factory calibrated
- Auto shut-off: 10minutes
- Temperature compensation: automatic
- Operating temperature: 0℃~50℃
- Power source: 2 x 1.5V (button cell)
- Forum link: https://www.facebook.com/123Neonado
- Size (L x W x T): 140 x 25 x 15mm/ 5.51 x 0.98 x 0.59in
- Weight: 35g/ 1.23oz
- Color: Blue as shown in the picture
- 1 x Water Quality Analyzer
|Available Shipping Method||Tracking NO.||Estimated Delivery|
1) Estimated delivery time includes processing time and actual shipping time. Normally our processing will take 1-2 working days.
2) Estimated Delivery Time shown above is only for reference, since actual delivery time depends on shipping service selected, delivery schedule and local customs clearance time, especially during peak periods.
3) Shipping Costs shown include fuel surcharges and may change a bit due to the fluctuation of currency exchange rates.
4) For the order with only one item (only one item):
b. if your item is more than 20USD, our system will ship your item with tracking number automatically free of charge.
5) For the order with multiple items (multiple items):
b. if most items in one order is low value with reasonable weight and size, our Checkout process is able to identify such order giving free registered freight on it.
c. if most items in one order are low value but with relatively high weight (i.e. Value: Weight ratio is not in reasonable range), we will charge certain discounted upgrading fee if you need tracking number.
A. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
B. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
All the cell phones you bought from Tinydeal.com come with 6-month warranty and all the items we offer have a 3-month warranty. See additional details, please refer to our Shipping & Returns or our FAQ Return Policy.
|No discussions yet.|
Want to join in this discussion, sign in or create an account to post or reply. We will give you instant bonus 1-5 TD Points Thanks for your support.
Tips:TinyDealDiscussion Forum is an open platform. All topics of our products are allowed here except spam. For professional questions, please contact us via email@example.com or post them in our FAQ for a guaranteed response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.
Bien reçu rapidement mais le Stylo TDS02 n'affiche pas le PH (de 0 à 14) mais le TDS ("Total Dissolved Solids" de 0 à 9990 )
Il y a donc une erreur dans le titre
__TDS LCD numérique poche stylo Style eau -PH METRE- !!! ERREUR !!! testeur d'eau purificateur filtre piscine Spas CTL-36694__
voici un article explicatif
No-Stress Guide to pH and TDS
In addition to proper lighting and ventilation, monitoring and controlling the pH and TDS of the nutrient solution is one of the most important aspects of a successful and productive grow room. Of the 100-plus elements on earth, a plant only needs less than 20 to survive. But a plant’s roots can only absorb those essential elements within a certain pH range (5.5 to 6.5 for hydroponics, 6.0 to 7.0 for soil). Additionally, even if those elements ar e in a nutrient solution at the correct pH, the roots will not be able to absorb them if they are at too high of a strength. If either measurement is off, nutrients may not be available to the plant when it needs them or they may be at such a high concentration that the nutrient solution actually reverses the flow of nutrients into the roots, causing damage to the plant.
With that in mind, it is easy to see why measuring pH and TDS is so important for healthy plants, heavy harvests and happy growers.
What is pH and TDS?
pH is an abbreviation of for "potential hydrogen." It is a measurement of a solution's acidity or alkalinity that is expressed on a scale of 0 to 14, 0 being the most acidic, 14 being the most alkaline and 7 being neutral. The scale is based on logarithms, so moving up or down one full point represents a 10x increase or decrease in acidity or alkalinity (a solution at pH 5 is 10 times more acidic than a solution at pH 6 and 100 times more acidic than pH 7, for example).
In hydroponics, the majority of elements a plant needs are available within the pH range of 5.5 and 6.0, as seen in the chart below.
TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) is a measurement of the strength of a nutrient solution. It can be expressed in PPM (Parts Per Million) or EC (Electrical Conductivity), which states values in µS (MicroSiemens) or mS (MilliSiemens). PPM tends to be the most common in the United States while EC is more common internationally. PPM and EC meters measure nutrient strength in the same way with the same accuracy, but the readouts are displayed differently. For example, a nutrient solution that measures 1000 PPM on a TDS meter with a 0.7 conversion factor is the same strength as a solution that registers 1430 µS or 1.43 mS on an EC meter.
PPM and EC meters measure the strength of a nutrient solution by measuring the flow of electrical current between two metallic probes. The higher the salt concentration in the nutrient solution, the better it conducts electricity.
Knowing your meter's conversion factor is also important when it comes time to calibrate it. Hanna calibration solutions are generally for meters with a 0.5 conversion factor while Genesis calibration solution is generally for meters with a 0.7 conversion factor.
Putting it to the test
TDS and pH of the nutrient solution is very important in hydroponics. Luckily, there are a variety of meters that read pH, PPM and EC.
HM Digital PH-80
PH-80: Affordable and accurate pH testing
One cost-effective way to check the pH of your nutrient solution is the PH-80 Hydrotester by H&M Digital. It is water-resistant, calibrates with one touch and has automatic temperature compensation.
Growers serious about getting their pH and PPM in check often turn to the Hanna Waterproof Combo Pen HI98129. With a rugged case and waterproof construction, the Combo Pen is a triple threat measuring pH, EC and PPM while automatically compensating for temperature. It also features automatic calibration and allows the user to change the conversion factor used for calculating PPM readings. For growing, the 0.7 conversion factor works well.
The water-resistant, handheld Hanna pH/EC/TDS/°C Portable Meter 9813-6N is a good choice for growers with larger operations who need fast and accurate readings of their nutrient solution. It features Hanna’s exclusive Cal Check function that allows the user to check the calibration of the meter at any time and calibration adjustments can be easily made using two knobs on the face of the meter. The 9813-6N also automatically compensates for temperature in pH, PPM and EC readings, and comes with a carrying case and sachets of pH and conductivity calibrations solutions.
__... [ Read more ]
Купил, чтобы проверять воду из разных источников. Если не ошибаюсь показывает жесткость воды.Чем ниже показания, тем лучше. Вроде работает, показания разные. Теперь пью проверенную воду из лучших источников.
Пришла посылка в Россию за 20 дней через EMS, много товаров заказывал. Друг заказывал для себя. Неплохой приборчик.В комплекте имеется чехольчик Меряет жёсткость воды. Хорошее качество. Советую для приобретения.
Please Login first if you want to submit your product review.
Sorry, but you only can make review on this product after purchasing it.
- HAITIAN CREOLE
- PORTUGUESE PORTUGAL
Are you going to sign up for a new member?