Customers who bought this product also purchased...
- Supports USB/SD MMC cards
- Compatible with MP3 player
- With LCD display
- Real-time clock function
- ESP (electronic anti-shock protection)
- 18-station preset, station seek and preset scan
- EQ function (pop, classic, rock, jazz, flat)
- FM frequency: 87.5-108MHz
- Aux input and RCA line out
- 4 x 7W output power
- 12 voltage
- Remote Control
- Detachable Panel
- Size: 188 x 135 x 50 mm / 7.4 x 5.31 x 1.97 inch
- Color: as shown in the picture
- Net Weight: 603 g / 21.27 oz
- 1 x Car Radio MP3 Player
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Connection Cable
- 1 x Manual
|Available Shipping Method||Tracking NO.||Estimated Delivery|
4) For the order with only one item (only one item):
b. if your item is more than 20USD, our system will ship your item with tracking number automatically free of charge.
5) For the order with multiple items (multiple items):
b. if most items in one order is low value with reasonable weight and size, our Checkout process is able to identify such order giving free registered freight on it.
c. if most items in one order are low value but with relatively high weight (i.e. Value: Weight ratio is not in reasonable range), we will charge certain discounted upgrading fee if you need tracking number.
|No discussions yet.|
Tips:TinyDealDiscussion Forum is an open platform. All topics of our products are allowed here except spam. For professional questions, please contact us via email@example.com or post them in our FAQ for a guaranteed response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.
Here's a great little player. Installation was pretty easy and straight forward for me. I just needed to look at the schematic for my OEM radio and compare to the one for this new one. I could have bought a compatible harness for it but I'm cheep so I just spliced the wires. It does not have the ability to connect to steering wheel controls but that's not a biggy for me. I did have to buy a dash kit for it though.
I bought this to replace my stock sound system. It does its job. Sound comes out of my speakers. I'm not picky about quality so I can't judge this Pyle in that respect but all of its features work nicely. The USB and AUX input work very effectively. There are a good number of buttons on the face that can be confusing but are really unneccessary. The radio station button which allows for distant and local radio stations doesn't really have an effect but it doesn't matter. Your antenna picks up radio signals anyway and ta-dah, you're listening to the radio like normal.
... в плане звука
- ужасный сигнал/шум (иногда кажется, что шум_сигнал)
- дохлый усилитель (пару колонок, которые недорогая айва разрывала в щепки, может довести лишь до непонятного хрипа, низы отсутствуют как класс)
пойдет, разве что, аудиокниги в дороге слушать (и желательно без фоновых эффектов)
для более-менее серьезного прослушивания чего-либо совершенно не пригодна
- красиво светится
- сборка нормальная
вот и всё, пожалуй
свою функцию майфун считай не выполняет
Please Login first if you want to submit your product review.
Sorry, but you only can make review on this product after purchasing it.
- HAITIAN CREOLE
- PORTUGUESE PORTUGAL
Are you going to sign up for a new member?