Customers who bought this product also purchased...
- Item Type:Shoes Covers
- Pattern Type:Solid
- Available sizes:
- 40-41(Euro):The length of your shoes should be smaller than 28 cm/11.02 inch
- 42-43(Euro):The length of your shoes should be smaller than 29 cm/11.41 inch
- 44-45(Euro):The length of your shoes should be smaller than 30.5cm/12 inch
- Height:47 cm/18.5 inch
- Foldable Boot Shoe Rain Covers
- Great for Motorcycle, Cycling, Gardening and walk in Snow ...or wear it when you are washing your car
- These are the boot covers that motorcyclists recommend.
- These boot covers are made of a 'rip-stop type'water proof nylon.
- Very easy to put on and off and take up very little room when not in use.
- Works very well on any type of boot or shoe. Riding boots, western boots, tennis shoes etc.
- 1 x pair shoes
|Available Shipping Method||Tracking NO.||Estimated Delivery|
4) For the order with only one item (only one item):
b. if your item is more than 20USD, our system will ship your item with tracking number automatically free of charge.
5) For the order with multiple items (multiple items):
b. if most items in one order is low value with reasonable weight and size, our Checkout process is able to identify such order giving free registered freight on it.
c. if most items in one order are low value but with relatively high weight (i.e. Value: Weight ratio is not in reasonable range), we will charge certain discounted upgrading fee if you need tracking number.
|No discussions yet.|
Tips:TinyDealDiscussion Forum is an open platform. All topics of our products are allowed here except spam. For professional questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or post them in our FAQ for a guaranteed response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Please Login first if you want to submit your product review.
Sorry, but you only can make review on this product after purchasing it.
- HAITIAN CREOLE
- PORTUGUESE PORTUGAL
Are you going to sign up for a new member?