Customers who bought this product also purchased...
Best Sellers in This Category
- ORICO 2599US3 2.5 inch USB3.0 HDD/SSD Hard Drive Enclosure Tool-Free ECAHD-50788153%$8.55$18.02
- Portable Anti-Slip Laptop Heat Reduction Cooling Stand Foot Cup E-52449351%$2.14$4.39
- USB 2.0 to 3D 5.1 Audio Sound Card Microphone Adapter for PC Laptop CSOUAD01 $1.86Free Shipping
- 3-in-1 mini DisplayPort to HDMI + DVI-I + DisplayPort adapter
- Used to connect your New Generation Macbooks to HDMI/DVI/DisplayPort input Display devices individually
- Compatibiltiy: Apple iMac, Mac Mini, Mac Pro, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro 13 inch, MacBook Pro 15 inch, MacBook Pro 17 inch,etc
- Supports Mini DisplayPort input and DVI/HDMI/DisplayPort output
- Powered from Mini DisplayPort source
- Support Mini DisplayPort 1.1a input
- Support HDMI highest video resolution 1080p
- Support HDMI 225MHz/ 2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth
- Support HDMI 12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color
- Input interface: 20-pin mini display male
- Output interface: 19-pin HDMI, DVI-I Dual Link and 20-pin DisplayPort female
- Note: This is not a splitter, only ONE of the 3 port can be active at a time
- Size: 60 x 60 x 15mm
- Cable length: 150mm
- Color: mainly white
- 1 x 3-in-1 Adapter
|Available Shipping Method||Tracking NO.||Estimated Delivery|
1) Estimated delivery time includes processing time and actual shipping time. Normally our processing will take 1-2 working days.
2) Estimated Delivery Time shown above is only for reference, since actual delivery time depends on shipping service selected, delivery schedule and local customs clearance time, especially during peak periods.
3) Shipping Costs shown include fuel surcharges and may change a bit due to the fluctuation of currency exchange rates.
4) For the order with only one item (only one item):
b. if your item is more than 20USD, our system will ship your item with tracking number automatically free of charge.
5) For the order with multiple items (multiple items):
b. if most items in one order is low value with reasonable weight and size, our Checkout process is able to identify such order giving free registered freight on it.
c. if most items in one order are low value but with relatively high weight (i.e. Value: Weight ratio is not in reasonable range), we will charge certain discounted upgrading fee if you need tracking number.
A. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
B. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
All the cell phones you bought from Tinydeal.com come with 6-month warranty and all the items we offer have a 3-month warranty. See additional details, please refer to our Shipping & Returns or our FAQ Return Policy.
|No discussions yet.|
Want to join in this discussion, sign in or create an account to post or reply. We will give you instant bonus 1-5 TD Points Thanks for your support.
Tips:TinyDealDiscussion Forum is an open platform. All topics of our products are allowed here except spam. For professional questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or post them in our FAQ for a guaranteed response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.
Pros: -This works like the Apple branded one, but costs about half as much.
-Works with all Apple devices that sport the new mini displayport
- lets you use your macbook/mac mini/imac with any monitor that uses DVI
Monitors,TVs and everything else.
-Lets you use DVI Displays if you plug in a DVI to HDMI Adapter like SKU
-Supports high resolutions (i`m using it with a 1920x1080 analogue
Cons: - build quality isn`t as good as the Apple one
- The cable seems a bit stiff for my liking and could be longer.
Other: Buy it if you need it, works just as good as the Apple adapter.
Please Login first if you want to submit your product review.
Sorry, but you only can make review on this product after purchasing it.
- HAITIAN CREOLE
- PORTUGUESE PORTUGAL
Are you going to sign up for a new member?