- The Auduino MEGA2560 2012 R3 is an updated version of the Auduino Mega and it’s distinguish feature between 2011 version is as below:
- --- 2012 Version features ATmega16U2 instead of ATmega8U2 in 2011 programmed as a USB-to-serial converter and doubles capacity of the ISP FLASH, which is favorable for further development and function expansion. Additionally, the new usb-serial converter on ATmega16U2 also offers Auduno MEGA2560 2012 R3 the ability to show up as a variety of USB devices - keyboard, mouse, joystick, MIDI etc.
- --- The Mega 2560 R3 adds SCL and SDA pins next to the AREF signal. In addition, there are two new pins placed near the RESET pin. One is the IOREF that allow the shields to adapt to the voltage provided from the board. The other is a not connected and is reserved for future purposes.
- --- 2012 version has stronger RESET circuit over that of 2011.
- The Arduino Mega 2560 R3 is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega2560 (datasheet)
- It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 14 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports)
- Use the 16 MHz crystal oscillator
- It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started (USB cable included)
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 14 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 16
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 8 KB
- EEPROM: 4 KB
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- Size: 53 x 102 x 10mm/ 2.09 x 4.02 x 0.39in
- 1 x Development Board
- 1 x USB Cable
|Available Shipping Method||Tracking NO.||Estimated Delivery|
1) Estimated delivery time includes processing time and actual shipping time. Normally our processing will take 1-2 working days.
2) Estimated Delivery Time shown above is only for reference, since actual delivery time depends on shipping service selected, delivery schedule and local customs clearance time, especially during peak periods.
3) Shipping Costs shown include fuel surcharges and may change a bit due to the fluctuation of currency exchange rates.
4) For the order with only one item (only one item):
b. if your item is more than 20USD, our system will ship your item with tracking number automatically free of charge.
5) For the order with multiple items (multiple items):
b. if most items in one order is low value with reasonable weight and size, our Checkout process is able to identify such order giving free registered freight on it.
c. if most items in one order are low value but with relatively high weight (i.e. Value: Weight ratio is not in reasonable range), we will charge certain discounted upgrading fee if you need tracking number.
A. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
B. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
All the cell phones you bought from Tinydeal.com come with 6-month warranty and all the items we offer have a 3-month warranty. See additional details, please refer to our Shipping & Returns or our FAQ Return Policy.
|No discussions yet.|
Want to join in this discussion, sign in or create an account to post or reply. We will give you instant bonus 1-5 TD Points Thanks for your support.
Tips:TinyDealDiscussion Forum is an open platform. All topics of our products are allowed here except spam. For professional questions, please contact us via email@example.com or post them in our FAQ for a guaranteed response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.
Please Login first if you want to submit your product review.
Sorry, but you only can make review on this product after purchasing it.
- HAITIAN CREOLE
- PORTUGUESE PORTUGAL
Are you going to sign up for a new member?