Customers who bought this product also purchased...
- The MaxScan VAG405 code scanner is an OEM level diagnostic scan tool for most VW/AUDIs sold worldwide since 1990 to present INC CAN BUS
- Accurate, reliable and easy to use
- It can access MOST modules, the MaxScan VAG405 is a time saver and a money maker!
- It also doubles up as a Generic OBD2 fault code reader for most other manufacturers (Engine DTC Check)
- Works with Volkswagen and Audi(Audi/Seat/ Skoda/ Jetta/ Golf/ Beetle/ Touareg/ GTI/ Passat and more) sold worldwide since 1990
- Reads and erases Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) of most electronically controlled vehicle modules, including Engine, ABS, Airbags, Transmission, Radio, Climate Control(A/C), Cent.Elect., Steering Wheel, Instruments, Immobilizer, etc
- Reads and clears generic trouble codes of cars using ISO 9141-2 ("CARB"), ISO 14230 ("KWP-2000") and ISO-15765 ("CAN") protocols
- Turns off MIL lights of engine, airbags, ABS , A/T and most other systems
- C.A.N.(Controller Area Network) Capability
- Resets oil service light
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN)
- Displays I/M Readiness Status
- Displays DTC definitions on Unit Screen
- Highly reliable and accurate
- Easy to use with friendly interface
- Safely communicates with the on-board computers
- Large, easy-to-read backlit LCD
- Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop computer to operate
- This Tool performs as a FULL diagnostic tool for VAG range and as a Generic Fault Code Reader for other Vehicles that are OBD2 compliant
- Color: Mainly red and black
- Net Weight: 685g/ 23.98oz
- Size: 175 x 95 x 30mm/ 6.9 x 3.7 x 1.2 inch
- 1 x MaxScan VAG405 Scanner
- 1 x 16-pin OBD2 Data Link Cable
- 1 x VGA to USB Cable
- 1 x Carrying Case
- 1 x User Manual
|Available Shipping Method||Tracking NO.||Estimated Delivery|
1) Estimated delivery time includes processing time and actual shipping time. Normally our processing will take 1-2 working days.
2) Estimated Delivery Time shown above is only for reference, since actual delivery time depends on shipping service selected, delivery schedule and local customs clearance time, especially during peak periods.
3) Shipping Costs shown include fuel surcharges and may change a bit due to the fluctuation of currency exchange rates.
4) For the order with only one item (only one item):
b. if your item is more than 20USD, our system will ship your item with tracking number automatically free of charge.
5) For the order with multiple items (multiple items):
b. if most items in one order is low value with reasonable weight and size, our Checkout process is able to identify such order giving free registered freight on it.
c. if most items in one order are low value but with relatively high weight (i.e. Value: Weight ratio is not in reasonable range), we will charge certain discounted upgrading fee if you need tracking number.
A. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
B. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
All the cell phones you bought from Tinydeal.com come with 6-month warranty and all the items we offer have a 3-month warranty. See additional details, please refer to our Shipping & Returns or our FAQ Return Policy.
|No discussions yet.|
Want to join in this discussion, sign in or create an account to post or reply. We will give you instant bonus 1-5 TD Points Thanks for your support.
Tips:TinyDealDiscussion Forum is an open platform. All topics of our products are allowed here except spam. For professional questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or post them in our FAQ for a guaranteed response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.
This was the cheapest OBD2 I could find that looked like it might have some nice features. Easy to clear CEL codes by erasing them.
Very easy to use and has good manual which lists all kind of codes (hundreds of them). It supports many diagnostic protocols. When connecting to car, it goes thru the diagnostic protocols and uses the matching one. It worked even with a ten years old Lada Samara (amazing) and listed all the engine and ignition problems it had. Build quality is good, it feels solid. Works also fine with VAG cars.
This is a wery good and reliable product. I have used it for over a year now, with no problems. Easy to put in teh car, reads several codes, wich one can read afterwards, in the book that comes with it. Ihave used it in my Skoda Octavia from year 2000, to read engine codes, and to turn off airbaglight e.t.c
MaxiScan works as it is supposed to work. Easy to connect, easy to understand menu. I like the material. The screen is big enough too. Buttons work quite smooth, and there no need to use forse to push them. Reader reads engine codes and ABS codes as it is supposed to do. Erases those codes, too.
As the first Measurement at car it's very fast to give you the first information to understand, whats wrong at the car. It's fast to reset failcodes - of cause you need to be familiar to car-codes, but lot of codes are explained.
Lo compré porque se me encendió tiempo atrás la luz de avería del airbag. Siguiendo las instrucciones, la he podido borrar, y no ha vuelto a aparecer. Pero además, me ha permitido ver si había fallos en otros módulos.
Recomendable, pero hay que saber lo que se hace.
Please Login first if you want to submit your product review.
Sorry, but you only can make review on this product after purchasing it.
- HAITIAN CREOLE
- PORTUGUESE PORTUGAL
Are you going to sign up for a new member?