- As the pin resources of Arduino controller is limited, your project may be not able to use normal LCD shield after connected with a certain quantity of sensors or SD card. with this I2C interface LCD module, you will be able to realize data display via only 2 wires
- IIC / I2C Serial LCD 1602 Module Display for Arduino
- DIY Arduino based project
- Supports I2C protocol
- With backlight and contrast control potentiometer
- Allows remote panel mounting. Requires only 2 IO pins
- Application: DIY Arduino based project
- Supply Voltage: 5V
- Forum link: https://www.facebook.com/123Neonado?ref=hl
- Color: as shown in the picture
- Net Weight ; 35 g / 1.23oz
- 1 x LCD Module
|Available Shipping Method||Tracking NO.||Estimated Delivery|
1) Estimated delivery time includes processing time and actual shipping time. Normally our processing will take 1-2 working days.
2) Estimated Delivery Time shown above is only for reference, since actual delivery time depends on shipping service selected, delivery schedule and local customs clearance time, especially during peak periods.
3) Shipping Costs shown include fuel surcharges and may change a bit due to the fluctuation of currency exchange rates.
4) For the order with only one item (only one item):
b. if your item is more than 20USD, our system will ship your item with tracking number automatically free of charge.
5) For the order with multiple items (multiple items):
b. if most items in one order is low value with reasonable weight and size, our Checkout process is able to identify such order giving free registered freight on it.
c. if most items in one order are low value but with relatively high weight (i.e. Value: Weight ratio is not in reasonable range), we will charge certain discounted upgrading fee if you need tracking number.
A. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
B. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
All the cell phones you bought from Tinydeal.com come with 6-month warranty and all the items we offer have a 3-month warranty. See additional details, please refer to our Shipping & Returns or our FAQ Return Policy.
|No discussions yet.|
Want to join in this discussion, sign in or create an account to post or reply. We will give you instant bonus 1-5 TD Points Thanks for your support.
Tips:TinyDealDiscussion Forum is an open platform. All topics of our products are allowed here except spam. For professional questions, please contact us via email@example.com or post them in our FAQ for a guaranteed response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.
Nice tidy little unit, seems well built. LCD display is sluggish and the model I got was the inverted display, white on blue, so you really notice the characters updating, but that gives it a nice retro look which you might like. It's working well for me and only needed a tiny fine tuning of the contrast which was easily accessible on the unit.
Заказ доставили за месяц.
Собирался подключить к своей ардуинке такой екран год назад но все никак немог собратся. Подключил просто, все работает. Теперь заказал датчик температуры и влажности, жду доставки.
Упаковано было хорошо, все доехало целым.
EXCELENTE PRODUCTO, HE COMPRADO VARIOS A TINYDEAL Y TODOS HAN FUNCIONADO PERFECTAMENTE, EXCELENTE SI LO COMPARA PRECIO VS CALIDAD DEL PRODUCTO, ADEMAS LA COMPAÑIA SIEMPRE ME HA SURTIDO LOS PEDIDOS COMPLETOS
Es un lcd muy util y ya viene con su circuito que reduce mucho el trabajo para poder usarlo solo necesita alimentcion y datos
Ottimo e perfettamente funzionante, la qualità non ha nulla da invidiare ad altri fatti in Europa, il prezzo è praticamente ridicolo e la spedizione è stata velocissima il problema sono le dogane italiane, se ne sta fermo a Linate per almeno 20gg.
Please Login first if you want to submit your product review.
Sorry, but you only can make review on this product after purchasing it.
- HAITIAN CREOLE
- PORTUGUESE PORTUGAL
Are you going to sign up for a new member?