Customers who bought this product also purchased...
Best Sellers in This Category
- 2 in1 Parking Camera Rearview Mirror Reversing Radar Reversing Camera RCM-525386
- AK10 HD 1080P Ultra-Wide Angle Zinc Alloy 3.0 Inch Lens Drive Recorder RGP-525496
- QiHu 360 J511C WiFi Car DVR 1080P Full HD 3.0" 165 Degree Night Vision RCM-527460
New Products in This Category
- Dual cameras 1080P HD car DVR/ car black box with Infrared lamp
- 2.0 inch LTPS TFT LCD preview screen
- Features 2 cameras, 180 degree rotary lens for convenient shoot
- Supports recording car front and back situation at the same time
- CMOS image sensor and 140 degree Wide-angle lens
- 4X digital zoom and supports motion detection, starts to record videos when there is moving object
- Captures video/ photo/ display for legal, safety or insurance purposes
- Records 1080P HD videos and takes 2592 x 1944 pixels pictures
- Built-in microphone
- Camera easily mounts inside any vehicle via suction holder
- Plug & play - play on any computer via USB connection
- Removable TF card for easy transfer and viewing on any computer
- With HDMI jack, supports HD video output
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Powered from battery or car charger
- Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Chinese
- Image Senor: CMOS
- Screen : 2.0 inch TFT LCD screen
- Video Resolution:
- Photo Resolution: 2592 x 1944 pixels
- Image Format: JPEG
- Video Format: AVI
- DVR Mode: Videos/ Pictures/ Playback
- Operate System: Support Windows XP and 7
- TF Card Slot: Yes, Support up to 32GB(TF/ Micro SD card NOT included)
- Power Supply: Built-in rechargeable Li battery (500mAh) or Car Charger
- Interface: USB 2.0, HDMI
- Built-in Microphone: Yes
- Date/ Time Set: Yes
- Net Weight: 86g/ 3.01oz
- Color: Mainly black
- Dimensions:65 x 94 x 28mm/ 2.6 x 3.7 x 1.1 inch
- 1 x Car DVR
- 1 x Bracket
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Car Charger
- 1 x User Manual
|Available Shipping Method||Tracking NO.||Estimated Delivery|
1) Estimated delivery time includes processing time and actual shipping time. Normally our processing will take 1-2 working days.
2) Estimated Delivery Time shown above is only for reference, since actual delivery time depends on shipping service selected, delivery schedule and local customs clearance time, especially during peak periods.
3) Shipping Costs shown include fuel surcharges and may change a bit due to the fluctuation of currency exchange rates.
4) For the order with only one item (only one item):
b. if your item is more than 20USD, our system will ship your item with tracking number automatically free of charge.
5) For the order with multiple items (multiple items):
b. if most items in one order is low value with reasonable weight and size, our Checkout process is able to identify such order giving free registered freight on it.
c. if most items in one order are low value but with relatively high weight (i.e. Value: Weight ratio is not in reasonable range), we will charge certain discounted upgrading fee if you need tracking number.
A. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
B. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
All the cell phones you bought from Tinydeal.com come with 6-month warranty and all the items we offer have a 3-month warranty. See additional details, please refer to our Shipping & Returns or our FAQ Return Policy.
|No discussions yet.|
Want to join in this discussion, sign in or create an account to post or reply. We will give you instant bonus 1-5 TD Points Thanks for your support.
Tips:TinyDealDiscussion Forum is an open platform. All topics of our products are allowed here except spam. For professional questions, please contact us via email@example.com or post them in our FAQ for a guaranteed response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.
The camera look a little bit cheapy as we can see in the picture on TD but, ofc, dual lense camera cant be bought below 300$ so, it was not dissapointing and, ofc, doesnt affect functionality of the camera.
Battery itself is somewhat poor but 500mAh is fairly small capacity for dual lense dvr with 8 IR LEDs.
8 LEDs are not enough for illumination and in the dark they are able to illuiminate only first one meter (it means that they can enlight only car indoor, not the outdoor).
I had bought 1080p VDV-48124 card DVR before I bought this item and the older one has much better night view as well as daily picture and file quality.
Both of them create video files in 1080p resolution BUT with 15fps. With this camera you can not notice/see licence plates marks on vehicles in front of you if you are going 30kmh or over ...
The camera I had bought has somewhat buggy m enu and cannot format SD card (older item I bought has that capability) and tends to stop working so I sometimes I have to restart the camera by unplugging power supply or by using a needle trough pinhole.
The main problem with this camera is a lack of some properties-you cannot choose to save only from front or rear lense. The footage is made by merging left and right footages into one video. So, real picture taken from front or rear side is so narrow that you are actually loosing practical usability. It would be better for camera to take two 1080p files at the same time but that would lead to necessity of bying super fast SD card.
I think I'll sell this camera and by another one.... [ Read more ]
Please Login first if you want to submit your product review.
Sorry, but you only can make review on this product after purchasing it.
- HAITIAN CREOLE
- PORTUGUESE PORTUGAL
Are you going to sign up for a new member?