Customers who bought this product also purchased...
Best Sellers in This Category
- ZOYO 3D DIY Windmill model metallic nano puzzle
- A developmental DIY puzzle game for children over the age of 14
- Assemble miniature 3D models from laser cut metal sheets
- Can be an exquisite decoration in your house
- Inspire the children's imagination
- Improve kid operation ability
- Improve children's knowledge
- Develop children's creation ability
- Size: 119 x 119 x 1 mm / 4.69 x 4.69 x 0.04 inch
- Net Weight: 27 g / 0.95 oz
- Color: Silver
- What is 3D Metal Puzzle: CLICK HERE
- 1 x 3D Metal Puzzle
- 1 x English User Manual
|Available Shipping Method||Tracking NO.||Estimated Delivery|
4) For the order with only one item (only one item):
b. if your item is more than 20USD, our system will ship your item with tracking number automatically free of charge.
5) For the order with multiple items (multiple items):
b. if most items in one order is low value with reasonable weight and size, our Checkout process is able to identify such order giving free registered freight on it.
c. if most items in one order are low value but with relatively high weight (i.e. Value: Weight ratio is not in reasonable range), we will charge certain discounted upgrading fee if you need tracking number.
|No discussions yet.|
Tips:TinyDealDiscussion Forum is an open platform. All topics of our products are allowed here except spam. For professional questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or post them in our FAQ for a guaranteed response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.
Very big challenging for a guy with fat fingers, but I did it and it looks great. Keep in mind the strings are metal and you do not have to feed and wires to the sails. The windmill is a bit of a challenge to form and hold at first. Directions are not awesome, but study hard what's there and you will be OK. The model is tiny and is shorter than my computer mouse. With patience, I would say an hour and a half to 2 hours might be needed to accomplish this. You will need small needle-nose pliers and a sharp razor knife. Haha! I am so proud!
This windwill model is the second one I've done. By far my favorite it's looks beautiful sitting on my desk and people are shocked whenever I tell them I made it from two cut out sheets of metal. Took me about 45 min but I used tweezers with the light attachment. It really train your manipulative ability and thinking ability, so you deserved to possess one! Haha!
Please Login first if you want to submit your product review.
Sorry, but you only can make review on this product after purchasing it.
- HAITIAN CREOLE
- PORTUGUESE PORTUGAL
Are you going to sign up for a new member?