- Note:This item has been temporarily out of stock, all the orders from now on will be delivered March.7th. Sorry for the inconvenience aroused to you!
- 1.Improved Optical Slave Sensor ( Located on the front side of the flash, underneath the red plastic screen )
- "S1" mode --- it is used with manual flash or Studio flash.
- "S2" mode --- it is designed for digital TTL flash. The special thing about this mode is the ability for detect the ingnore the tiny pre-flashes sent out by digital TTL systems before the shutter actually opens.
- The range is a little longer and the sensitivity is better than the 1st generation.
- 2.Improved (Laser) AF Assist Light
- With the much improved AF assist light of YN-468 II, it can help the camera find focus in darkness, and there's a bright red pattern projected now which helps much better with low-contrast subjects althoug it's still limited to the center AF field.
- Our engineers also moved away from a simple LED but use a laser-based system which explains the clearness of the pattern, as well as the high range of the beam.
- 3. PC Sync Port
- We built a PC sync port in the side of the YN-468 II, you can not only trigger the flash through the flash foot, or with the optical slave modes, but also through a PC Sync Cable.
- 4. Improved Buttons Design
- It is sensitivity and better feeling to control.
- Main Functions and Applications
- 1. TTL mode
- The metering system of this camera will detect flash illumination reflected back from the object so as to automatically control flash output in this mode.
- In this i-TTL mode, you can also make compensation of flash brightness with the " Output contral knob" within the range of ±3 ev, with the precision of 1/3 ev. ( Only with this feature the camera-flash combination can give you correctly exposed flash photographs automatically.)
- 2. Auto Zoom
- The flash speedlite will move forward and backward with the changes of lens focus to suit different illumintion zones when it is mounted on the camera which supports E-TTL Function, the zoom range is 24mm - 85mm.
- You also can set the focus position for the light head manually by pressing the mode swithc button + Power button.
- 3. Multi Mode
- It's the strobeflash mode, the flash light will output the power, flash frequency and time flash you have set.
- 4. M mode
- You can set flash luminance as per your favorite, luminance level will be displayed by luminance indicator. When taking photos, you only require setting the flash luminance, adjust the camera and press the shutter, the flash light will flash under the camera synchronous signal.
- 5. S1 Mode
- It will work with the first work of the master flash synchronously in this mode, with the result consistent with the use of radio slave. ( When you use this mode, your master flash should be set at manaul flash, the TTL flash system with pre-flash function and the red-reduction function with multiple flashes should not be used.)
- 6. S2 Mode
- It is very similar to S1 mode, but it can support the master flash in TTL mode. In particular, if S1 mode can not have correct and synchronous flash with the inbuilt flash, you can try to use S2 mode.
- Advanced Application:
- 1. Multi-Lamp Lighting Application
- 2. Exposure Bracketing ( FEB)
- 3. Use Wide-angle Diffuser
- 4. Rear-curtain Sync
- 5. FE Lock ( This function can only be available when your camera supports it, for the setting of FE lick, refer to your camera manaul)
- 6. Application of AF LED
- 7. Exposure Compensation
- 8. Feflection Flash
- 9. Use Reflection Board to take photos
- Suitable for:
- Nikon D7000 D5100 D5000 D3100 D3000 D400 D300s D300 D200 D90 D80 D60 D40x D40
- Guide Number: 33
- Flash Mode: TTL / M / Multi / S1 / S2
- Circuit Design: Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT)
- Zoom Range: Auto, 24mm, 35mm, 50mm, 70mm, 85mm
- Vertical Rotation Angle: -7~90 degree
- Horizontal Rotation Angle: 0~270 degree
- Power: 4 x AA Batteries (AA Batteries NOT included)
- Lighting Times: 100 - 1500 times (with AA alkaline batteries)
- Recycle Time: less than 3s ( AA alkaline cell used)
- Color Temperature: 5600K
- Flash Duration: 1/800S - 1/20000S
- Flash Control: TTL auto flash or manual level 8 light quantity output contral with 0.3 stop increment
- Additional Features: FEB, FEC, FEL, Automatic zooming, Rear-curtain Sync
- Net Weight: 274 g / 9.59 oz
- Size: 171 x 65 x 50 mm / 6.669 x 2.535 x 1.95 inch
- Color: Mainly black
- 1 x Flash Speedlite YN468-II
- 1 x Mini Stand
- 1 x Pouch
- 1 x User Manual
|Available Shipping Method||Tracking NO.||Estimated Delivery|
1) Estimated delivery time includes processing time and actual shipping time. Normally our processing will take 1-2 working days.
2) Estimated Delivery Time shown above is only for reference, since actual delivery time depends on shipping service selected, delivery schedule and local customs clearance time, especially during peak periods.
3) Shipping Costs shown include fuel surcharges and may change a bit due to the fluctuation of currency exchange rates.
4) For the order with only one item (only one item):
b. if your item is more than 20USD, our system will ship your item with tracking number automatically free of charge.
5) For the order with multiple items (multiple items):
b. if most items in one order is low value with reasonable weight and size, our Checkout process is able to identify such order giving free registered freight on it.
c. if most items in one order are low value but with relatively high weight (i.e. Value: Weight ratio is not in reasonable range), we will charge certain discounted upgrading fee if you need tracking number.
A. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
B. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
All the cell phones you bought from Tinydeal.com come with 6-month warranty and all the items we offer have a 3-month warranty. See additional details, please refer to our Shipping & Returns or our FAQ Return Policy.
|No discussions yet.|
Want to join in this discussion, sign in or create an account to post or reply. We will give you instant bonus 1-5 TD Points Thanks for your support.
Tips:TinyDealDiscussion Forum is an open platform. All topics of our products are allowed here except spam. For professional questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or post them in our FAQ for a guaranteed response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.
There is no customer images yet.Upload your image
- HAITIAN CREOLE
- PORTUGUESE PORTUGAL
Are you going to sign up for a new member?