Customers who bought this product also purchased...
Best Sellers in This Category
- YN-622N i-TTL wireless transceiver is a high performance 2.4G wireless flash trigger designed for Nikon users
- Different photographic effects can be realized through setting the flash at 360 degrees
- Supports i-TTL and manual flash, front-curtain sync, rear- curtain sync and high-speed sync ( Auto FP ), the highest sync speed is 1/8000s*
- Supports the transmitter installed i-TTL flash, in addition, it supports the master unit on transmitter sets the parameters of each group
- Support remote set the parameters of flash through the transceiver ( Remote Control Mode ) Support i-TTL/Manual/Repeating flash mode mix using ( Mix Control Mode )
- It can remote change flash exposure compensation or flash output of each group, supports different flash mode mix using
- This product is a wireless transceiver design, the distance of remote control reaches 100M, supporting 7 wireless channels and A/B/C three groups, and with AF assist beam emitter function
- Compatible flash mode: i-TTL, Manual flash
- Compatible Shutter sync: front-curtain sync, rear- curtain sync and high-speed sync ( HSS / FP ), the highest sync speed is 1/8000s*
- Built-in AF assist beam emitter ( AF Lamp )
- Settings saved automatically
- Compatible with YongNuo/ Nikon series flashes
- PC port support front/rear curtain sync and high-speed sync ( Super Sync ) function
- Support the flash installed on transmitter ( on-top flash ) and supports i-TTL function
- Support the use of master unit on transmitter sets the parameters of each group ( Master Control Mode )
- Support FEC, FVL function
- Support modeling flash and red-eye reduction flash
- Support flash zooming ( auto )
- Support PC port triggering strobe flashes
- Support single-contact of camera & flash triggering ( max sync speed is 1/250s )
- System Type: Digital FSK 2.4GHz wireless transceiver
- Distance: 100 M
- Channel: 7
- Flash Mode: i-TTL, manual flash
- Sync Mode: Front-curtain sync, rear-curtain sync, Hi-speed sync ( Auto FP )
- Groups: 3Groups( A / B / C )
- Sync Speed: 1 / 8000s*
- Input: Hot-shoe
- Output: Hot shoe, PC port
- Compatible Type of Flash: Hot-shoe flash, strobe flash
- Battery: AA x 2 ( not included ), support 1.2 V rechargeable battery
- Stand-by Time: 60 h
- Compatible Camera Models: Nikon
- Connection: Wireless
- Material: ABS
- Color: Black
- Size: 89 x 53 x 37 mm / 3.5 x 2.09 x 1.46 inch
- Net Weight: 154 g / 5.43 oz
- 2 x Receivers
- 1 x Chinese / English User Manual
|Available Shipping Method||Tracking NO.||Estimated Delivery|
1) Estimated delivery time includes processing time and actual shipping time. Normally our processing will take 1-2 working days.
2) Estimated Delivery Time shown above is only for reference, since actual delivery time depends on shipping service selected, delivery schedule and local customs clearance time, especially during peak periods.
3) Shipping Costs shown include fuel surcharges and may change a bit due to the fluctuation of currency exchange rates.
4) For the order with only one item (only one item):
b. if your item is more than 20USD, our system will ship your item with tracking number automatically free of charge.
5) For the order with multiple items (multiple items):
b. if most items in one order is low value with reasonable weight and size, our Checkout process is able to identify such order giving free registered freight on it.
c. if most items in one order are low value but with relatively high weight (i.e. Value: Weight ratio is not in reasonable range), we will charge certain discounted upgrading fee if you need tracking number.
A. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
B. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
All the cell phones you bought from Tinydeal.com come with 6-month warranty and all the items we offer have a 3-month warranty. See additional details, please refer to our Shipping & Returns or our FAQ Return Policy.
|No discussions yet.|
Want to join in this discussion, sign in or create an account to post or reply. We will give you instant bonus 1-5 TD Points Thanks for your support.
Tips:TinyDealDiscussion Forum is an open platform. All topics of our products are allowed here except spam. For professional questions, please contact us via email@example.com or post them in our FAQ for a guaranteed response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.
Works as well as my Pocket Wizard TT1 and TT5 for about a third of the price. Couldn't recommend these higher! They are built well, look nice, and professional, and work like a charm. I have had no issues with them not syncing or firing. Lots of channel options if you ever have interference. Work with my TTL perfectly, just like the Flex TT1 and TT5.
I don't know much about flash photography yet, I got these so I wouldn't have to worry about line of site or HSS. Connect to the camera & flash, turn them on, and viola, off-camera flash. Then I discovered groups and the ability to set flashes to different duration/power. Very easy. The IR Focus assist is very nice too for when I'm not using a flash and it's too dark to reliably get focus.
These little guys work fabulously - I get more reliable results and greater distances than my colleague does with the industry standard PWs. At one point on a recent shoot I was outdoors testing ambient light and composing a shot while my assistant was inside a building about 30ft away with the light, and my test shots were firing the flash inside the building. wow.
These triggers are done right. Build quality is fair, and I haven't had any misfires, and I use these triggers on almost all my shoots. I know photographers buy tons of gear, and for the amateur/hobbyist photographer, there seems like no end to purchasing items. However, these triggers are well worth the money. Highly recommend them
I'm using 4 of these with a Nikon D4 in conjunction with an SU-800 (off brand - Debao) and the setup works great. Using with 2 Nikon flashes and 1 Yongnuo 568 ex ttl and everything works well. Love them. Important - I'm using an SU-800 to control all of them and have not used these without it so I can't comment on using these alone.
With this trigger, I can sync with ANY flash up to 1/8000! I simply mount the transceiver on my 5d mk iii hot shoe. Then connect the flash through the flash port on the receiver. I was always told that you must be using a flash that is Hss compatible to achieve those sync speeds. But I am using various studio strobes that are not Hss compatible, but still getting Hss speeds! Love this thing!!
Please Login first if you want to submit your product review.
Sorry, but you only can make review on this product after purchasing it.
- HAITIAN CREOLE
- PORTUGUESE PORTUGAL
Are you going to sign up for a new member?