Customers who bought this product also purchased...
Best Sellers in This Category
- Based on Android 4.2.2 system in the box which enables many applications including web browser, Google Play Store, 2D/ 3D games, Skype instant messaging, email and so on
- Support 1080P FHD video decoding and output
- Support USB mouse/keyboard
- Support multi-languages
- Support Miracast Function
- Supports high speed of WiFi for network applications
- Supports external devices including USB flash, USB hard disk, SD cards
- OS: Android 4.2.2
- Main Chip: RK3188 Cortex-A9 Quad-core ARMv7 Processor
- CPU Frequency: 1.6GHz
- GPU: Mali-400 MP4
- Memory: 2GB DDR3
- Storage: 8GB Nand Flash
- Card Extended: Yes, support SD card up to 32GB(SD card NOT included)
- WiFi: Support WiFi 802.11B/G/N
- Video Formats: MP4, 3GP, AVI, DAT, FLV, MPG, RMVB, MKV, MOV
- Audio Formats: MP3, WAV, WMA, AMR, MID, OGG
- Picture: JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG
- Battery: Not built-in, it needs power supply
- --- 1 x HDMI Port
- --- 2 x USB Port
- --- 1 x DC port
- --- 1 x SD Card Slot
- --- 1 x RJ45 port
- --- 1 x Optical port
- --- 1 x AV/Audio port
- --- 1 x OTG port
- Net Weight: 412 g / 14.53 oz
- Size: 188 x 128 x 24 mm / 7.4 x 5.04 x 0.94 inch
- Color: as shown in the picture
- 1 x Android TV Box
- 1 x Power Adapter (Note: Right plug of adapter would be sent according to your shipping country)
- 1 x Remote Controller(Powered by 2xAAA batteries (battery not included))
- 1 x Manual
|Available Shipping Method||Tracking NO.||Estimated Delivery|
4) For the order with only one item (only one item):
b. if your item is more than 20USD, our system will ship your item with tracking number automatically free of charge.
5) For the order with multiple items (multiple items):
b. if most items in one order is low value with reasonable weight and size, our Checkout process is able to identify such order giving free registered freight on it.
c. if most items in one order are low value but with relatively high weight (i.e. Value: Weight ratio is not in reasonable range), we will charge certain discounted upgrading fee if you need tracking number.
|No discussions yet.|
Tips:TinyDealDiscussion Forum is an open platform. All topics of our products are allowed here except spam. For professional questions, please contact us via email@example.com or post them in our FAQ for a guaranteed response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.
+It really plays HD content. Most of it can be played over wifi.
+Most of the features Android OS provides for a device are available:
+Aluminum case, good build quality.
-Reboots without any reason several times a day!!!! (I hope it will be fixed in future firmwares.)
-Awkward unadjustable home screen interface! Huge needless, unwanted buttons which I can not replace with ones I need.
-Built-in eHomeMediaCenter deteriorates the quality of video so it becomes not HD. But if you use file explorer with network feature and 3rd party player like MX player, it performs perfect
-Unobvious sound configuration.
-Some "heavy" video files can only be played from local usb drive.
-the remote control is not compatible with many apps from the pla y market. You'd better buy separate one with air mouse.
-Does not have status bar. Status of working apps is not visible. You even don't know what apps you have running at the moment.
-weird selection of built-in apps you will never rip out of the system.
-USB power is not enough for external HDD. It mounts but falls off every time you try to use it under load (like torrent). You should use HDD with it's own power supply
One of the most expensive HD players on this market could have been more reliable and customizable. Though it makes its job. A job that does not kill it (I mean fatal errors which make it reboot) is being performed just fine.... [ Read more ]
Please Login first if you want to submit your product review.
Sorry, but you only can make review on this product after purchasing it.
- HAITIAN CREOLE
- PORTUGUESE PORTUGAL
Are you going to sign up for a new member?