Customers who bought this product also purchased...
- Works with Volkswagen and Audi (Audi/Seat/Skoda/Jetta/Golf/Beetle/Touareg/GTI/ Passat and more) sold worldwide of 1990 or CAN Protocol cars.
- Reads and erases Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) of Engine, ABS, Airbags and Automatic Transmission.
- Turns off check engine light
- Highly reliable and accurate
- Easy-to-read crystal-clear backlit 2-line LCD display
- Easy to use with one plug-in
- Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop computer to operate
- Small in size and conveniently fits in your palm
- Performs continuous DTC scan
- Safely communicates with the on-board computer
- No batteries needed-power provided via detachable OBD II cable
- Size: 150 x 75 x 24 mm/ 5.85 x 2.925 x 0.936inch
- Net Weight: 190g / 6.7oz
- Color: Mainly orange with black
- 1 x U281 OBDII
|Available Shipping Method||Tracking NO.||Estimated Delivery|
4) For the order with only one item (only one item):
b. if your item is more than 20USD, our system will ship your item with tracking number automatically free of charge.
5) For the order with multiple items (multiple items):
b. if most items in one order is low value with reasonable weight and size, our Checkout process is able to identify such order giving free registered freight on it.
c. if most items in one order are low value but with relatively high weight (i.e. Value: Weight ratio is not in reasonable range), we will charge certain discounted upgrading fee if you need tracking number.
|No discussions yet.|
Tips:TinyDealDiscussion Forum is an open platform. All topics of our products are allowed here except spam. For professional questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or post them in our FAQ for a guaranteed response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Please Login first if you want to submit your product review.
Sorry, but you only can make review on this product after purchasing it.
- HAITIAN CREOLE
- PORTUGUESE PORTUGAL
Are you going to sign up for a new member?