Customers who bought this product also purchased...
Best Sellers in This Category
- Mini I8+ Wireless 92key Backlit Air Mouse Touchpad f Laptop TV Box ECAKB-510384 $11.59$18.22
- ORICO 2599US3 2.5 inch USB3.0 HDD/SSD Hard Drive Enclosure Tool-Free ECAHD-50788127%$12.35$16.82
- Universal Micro-USB OTG TF/SD Card Reader for Smartphone Tablet PC ECACR-48388024%$1.14$1.51
- Silicon Power Jewel J10 16GB USB flash drive
- Based on USB 3.0 standard, give you real super speed experience
- Based on COB3.0 technology, waterproof, anti-dust, anti-shock
- With a chain for you to take the U disk
- Fashionable integrated metal style, firm and safe
- Ultra-thin, light-weight, portable and waterproof
- No drive needed, just plug and play
- Small compact design, shock resistance
- Works on all major operating system, PCs, Macs, laptops
- Compatible with USB 2.0
- Support System: Windows XP/2000/Win 7/Vista/Mac OS
- Capacity: 16GB(Note: capacity not expandable)
- Interface: USB3.0
- Color: Silver
- Size: 31 x 11 x 4mm/1.22 x 0.43 x 0.16in
- Net Weight: 4g/0.14oz
- Note: To avoid data loss or mechanical damage, do not power down your computer or unplug flash disk during transfer
|System:||Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Linux, Mac OS, Android|
- 1 x 16GB USB Flash Drive
|Available Shipping Method||Tracking NO.||Estimated Delivery|
4) For the order with only one item (only one item):
b. if your item is more than 20USD, our system will ship your item with tracking number automatically free of charge.
5) For the order with multiple items (multiple items):
b. if most items in one order is low value with reasonable weight and size, our Checkout process is able to identify such order giving free registered freight on it.
c. if most items in one order are low value but with relatively high weight (i.e. Value: Weight ratio is not in reasonable range), we will charge certain discounted upgrading fee if you need tracking number.
|No discussions yet.|
Tips:TinyDealDiscussion Forum is an open platform. All topics of our products are allowed here except spam. For professional questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or post them in our FAQ for a guaranteed response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.
I had two USB flash drives, neither of which satisfied my demands. I was looking for a drive that would have the solid feel and speed of the Kingston drive but a higher capacity. I ended up buying this drive and it instantly became clear that this was going to become my main drive. The body is incredibly hard and feels durable. Similar to my old Kingston drive.I like it so much!
I have two of the 16GB and two 32GB versions of this SP flash drive. They perform well on USB 2 or 3 and they're large enough I'm not constantly misplacing them and I can put a label on them, but they're small enough to be convenient in a pocket.
I own this as well as the 16GB version, and both work great. I haven't had any of the heat issues others have mentioned, and it continues to work well and FAST. Read speeds are generally between 80MB/s and 100MB/s, with bursts up near 150MB/s for the first couple MBs (all according to Windows 7's speed info). It's built REALLY well.
Please Login first if you want to submit your product review.
Sorry, but you only can make review on this product after purchasing it.
- HAITIAN CREOLE
- PORTUGUESE PORTUGAL
Are you going to sign up for a new member?