Customers who bought this product also purchased...
Best Sellers in This Category
- Pocket size and light weight
- Solid aluminum metal case
- Includes a transport EVA carry case for RF Explorer
- Spectrum Analyzer mode with Peak Max and Hold, Normal, Overwrite and Averaging modes
- Lifetime free firmware upgrades available, open to community requested features
- High capacity Lipo for 16hs+ of continuous run, rechargeable by USB
- Windows PC client Open Source
- Can be extended with internal Expansion Modules for additional band and functionality
- Wide band coverage to all popular RF frequencies, starting at 15MHz and going up to 2.7GHz. This include very interesting frequency areas such as 2m HAM radio, all VHF and UHF, FM radio, GPS, WiFi and WiMax, Bluetooth, etc.
- Firmware: RF Explorer 3G Combo is delivered with upgraded firmware v1.09. Note some of the features and operation accuracy will be improved in upcoming lifetime free firmware revisions.
- Product Description:
- -- RF Explorer is a handheld digital spectrum analyzer, a very affordable tool for work in all popular frequency bands. It is based on a highly integrated frequency synthesizer and double balanced mixer which offers high performance, compact size, low consumption and low cost.
- -- It has been designed to be used equally well outdoor and indoor, and can be connected to a PC for extra functionality using standard mini-USB 2.0 connector.
- -- This model includes a WSUB1G baseline unit plus an RFEMWSUB3G Expansion Module conveniently assembled and tested. It comes with two SMA connectors and two antennas,a nice Nagoya NA-773 wideband telescopic antenna for all Sub-GHz frequencies and a whip helical for 2.4GHz band. Additional, specific band antennas may be needed to cover efficiently some of the frequencies supported.
- -- The combination of these two models offer the wide band coverage of the WSUB3G module, together with the highest sensitivity and quick response of the WSUB1G model for the popular sub-1GHz frequencies.
- Note: This unit does not include RF Generator functionality, only Spectrum Analyzer functionality is available.
- Frequency band: 15-2700 MHz
- Frequency span: 112KHz - 600MHz
- Graphics LCD 128x64 pixels, great visibility outdoors
- PC Windows client supports Windows XP/Vista/Win7 both 32 and 64bits
- Backlight for great indoor visibility
- 2 standard SMA 50 ohms connector, one for Sub-GHz wideband Nagoya NA-773 telescopic antenna included and another 2.4Ghzone for 15-2700 MHz band with helical antenna included.
- Amplitude resolution: 0.5dBm
- Dynamic range:
- Left SMA port (WSUB1G): -115dBm to 0dBm
- Right SMA port (WSUB3G): -110dBm to -10dBm
- Absolute Max input power:
- Left SMA port (WSUB1G): +5dBm
- Right SMA port (WSUB3G): +30dBm
- Average noise level (typical): -110dBm
- Frequency stability and accuracy (typical): +-10ppm
- Amplitude stability and accuracy (typical): +-6dBm
- Frequency resolution: 1Khz
- Resolution bandwidth (RBW): automatic 3Khz to 600Khz
- Weight: 185 g/ 6.53 oz
- Size: 113 x 70 x 25 mm/ 4.45 x 2.76 x 0.98 inch
- If you encounter any problems when using this product, Pls contact:
- http://micro.arocholl.com/index.php?option=com_contact&view=contact&id=2&Itemid=60.com forum which you can get the technical support.
- 1 x RF Explorer - 3G Combo
|Available Shipping Method||Tracking NO.||Estimated Delivery|
4) For the order with only one item (only one item):
b. if your item is more than 20USD, our system will ship your item with tracking number automatically free of charge.
5) For the order with multiple items (multiple items):
b. if most items in one order is low value with reasonable weight and size, our Checkout process is able to identify such order giving free registered freight on it.
c. if most items in one order are low value but with relatively high weight (i.e. Value: Weight ratio is not in reasonable range), we will charge certain discounted upgrading fee if you need tracking number.
|No discussions yet.|
Tips:TinyDealDiscussion Forum is an open platform. All topics of our products are allowed here except spam. For professional questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or post them in our FAQ for a guaranteed response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Please Login first if you want to submit your product review.
Sorry, but you only can make review on this product after purchasing it.
- HAITIAN CREOLE
- PORTUGUESE PORTUGAL
Are you going to sign up for a new member?