Customers who bought this product also purchased...
Best Sellers in This Category
- Portable Hand Type 3D Drawing Pen 3D Printing Pen Painting Pen ECA-35837723%
- 27ml Yellow Ink Jet Cartridge Refill Kit for HP Printer YPC-13853
- 3D Printer / A4988 Driver Expansion Board for Arduino EDT-323077
- 2 Pack Ink Jet Cartridge BCI-21/24 for Canon Printers YPC-77895
- DIY Endstop Mechanical Limit Switch for 3D Printer - Red EDC-306984
- Replacement Color Ink Cartridge for Canon Printer YPC-77900
- A tiny USB 2.0 server allows any networked computer to share USB Printer or other USB Devices
- Easily connects your USB printer/ USB device to a network
- Print from any computer on your network
- An external 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub can be attached to a 4-Port USB Server (Hub not included)
- Share multi-USB devices through your home or office network
- Wirelessly share your USB devices through your wireless router
- Supported Devices: External USB hard drive / USB flash drive / USB memory card / USB speakers / USB webcam / USB Multi Function Printer(MFP)
- Allows multiple users to share a Multi-Function Printer (MFP) over a network to print, scan, and fax from any networked computer
- Supported protocols: LPR, DHCP, UPnP
- Supports USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices
- Supports Windows Vista Rally Technology
- Works with any home or office Ethernet network
- Standards: 10/ 100Mbps Base Ethernet USB 2.0
- Network Protocols: TCP/ IP
- Printer Connection: USB 2.0 / backward compatible with USB 1.1
- Network Interface: 10/ 100Mbps RJ45
- Management: Web Interface, Windows Utility
- Ports: One (1) 10/100 Mbps RJ-45 port, One (1) Type A USB port
- Power: 5V DC In (by include AC Adapter with correct plug to your country)
- OS support: Windows 2000/ XP/ 2003/ Vista/ 7, Mac OS X 10.2 or later
- Unit Size (H x W x D): 1 x 2.1 x 2.05 inch
- Unit Weight: 36g
- Color: Black
- 1 x Networking USB 2.0 Server
- 1 x Power Adapter AC 100~240V 50~60Hz
- 1 x CAT-5 Patch Cable
- 1 x Installation CD
- 1 x User Manual
|Available Shipping Method||Tracking NO.||Estimated Delivery|
1) Estimated delivery time includes processing time and actual shipping time. Normally our processing will take 1-2 working days.
2) Estimated Delivery Time shown above is only for reference, since actual delivery time depends on shipping service selected, delivery schedule and local customs clearance time, especially during peak periods.
3) Shipping Costs shown include fuel surcharges and may change a bit due to the fluctuation of currency exchange rates.
4) For the order with only one item (only one item):
b. if your item is more than 20USD, our system will ship your item with tracking number automatically free of charge.
5) For the order with multiple items (multiple items):
b. if most items in one order is low value with reasonable weight and size, our Checkout process is able to identify such order giving free registered freight on it.
c. if most items in one order are low value but with relatively high weight (i.e. Value: Weight ratio is not in reasonable range), we will charge certain discounted upgrading fee if you need tracking number.
A. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
B. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
All the cell phones you bought from Tinydeal.com come with 6-month warranty and all the items we offer have a 3-month warranty. See additional details, please refer to our Shipping & Returns or our FAQ Return Policy.
|No discussions yet.|
Want to join in this discussion, sign in or create an account to post or reply. We will give you instant bonus 1-5 TD Points Thanks for your support.
Tips:TinyDealDiscussion Forum is an open platform. All topics of our products are allowed here except spam. For professional questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or post them in our FAQ for a guaranteed response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.
- HAITIAN CREOLE
- PORTUGUESE PORTUGAL
Are you going to sign up for a new member?