Customers who bought this product also purchased...
Best Sellers in This Category
- M42 mount lens adapter for Micro 4/3 mount
- Make M42 mount lenses (Zeiss, Pentax, Praktica, Mamiya, Zenit) used on Micro 4/3 system cameras
- There is no ROM connection on the ring so diaphragm control of the lens is set manually
- It is possible to use Macro rings and other accessories
- With aperture pin stop down flange
- It allows to infinity focus
- Third party product, NOT made by Olympus or Panasonic
- Suitable for:
- ---Lens: M42
- ---Camera: Olympus E-P1, E-P2 and more
- Panasonic DMC-G1, DMC-GH1, DMC-GF1 and more
- Although the lens will fit physically, automatic diaphragm, auto-focusing, or any other functions will not operate correctly while using this adapter
- In this case "stop-down mode" will need to be used when metering since the lens does not have the ability to have its aperture controlled by the camera body. You can shoot with manual mode or aperture priority mode
- Material: metal
- Color: black
- Size: 53 x 53 x 30mm
- 1 x Lens Adapter
|Available Shipping Method||Tracking NO.||Estimated Delivery|
4) For the order with only one item (only one item):
b. if your item is more than 20USD, our system will ship your item with tracking number automatically free of charge.
5) For the order with multiple items (multiple items):
b. if most items in one order is low value with reasonable weight and size, our Checkout process is able to identify such order giving free registered freight on it.
c. if most items in one order are low value but with relatively high weight (i.e. Value: Weight ratio is not in reasonable range), we will charge certain discounted upgrading fee if you need tracking number.
|No discussions yet.|
Tips:TinyDealDiscussion Forum is an open platform. All topics of our products are allowed here except spam. For professional questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or post them in our FAQ for a guaranteed response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.
I use it with my Olympus E-PL1 to connect old lens made in USSR. Adapter fits to camera but has little backlash on m4/3 connector. Therefore I give it 4 stars to Build Quality. And I think it's price is too large for the just black piece of metal. I think it should cost about $7..$9. But it allows me make shots with my camera and old lightweight lens. Therefore my overall rating is 4 stars. I recommend buy it.
Заказал 2 штуки, шли почти 2 месяца. Вроде всё неплохо. Но переходники не такие как на картинке. Хотелось именно такие как на фото. Те что пришли немного неудобные.
А так вроде неплохо сделан, всё накручивается...
Please Login first if you want to submit your product review.
Sorry, but you only can make review on this product after purchasing it.
- HAITIAN CREOLE
- PORTUGUESE PORTUGAL
Are you going to sign up for a new member?