- ADXL335 is a small size, low power consumption, three axis accelerometer, providing the voltage output of signal disposal, it can measure +/- 3g magnetic field full-scale acceleration minimum. It can measure skew detection of the application of static gravity acceleration, and sports, impact or vibration acceleration in dynamic.
- Model: GY-61
- Three-axis magnetic field accelerometer module
- Compact size, low power supply
- Used for game systems, mobile devices, etc
- Sensor Chip: ADXL335
- Operating Voltage Range: 3V ~ 5V
- Supply Current: 400uA
- Interface: Analog quantity output
- Operating Temperature: -40'C~ +85'C Sensitivity: 300mv /g; Sensitivity of accuracy (%): +/- 10
- Application: Various electronic products or DIY project
- Forum link: https://www.facebook.com/123Neonado
- Material: PCB + Brass
- Dimensions: 21 x 16 x 10 mm / 0.83 x 0.63 x 0.39 inch
- Weight: 2 g / 0.07 oz
- Color: Blue
- 1 x ADXL335 Module
|Available Shipping Method||Tracking NO.||Estimated Delivery|
1) Estimated delivery time includes processing time and actual shipping time. Normally our processing will take 1-2 working days.
2) Estimated Delivery Time shown above is only for reference, since actual delivery time depends on shipping service selected, delivery schedule and local customs clearance time, especially during peak periods.
3) Shipping Costs shown include fuel surcharges and may change a bit due to the fluctuation of currency exchange rates.
4) For the order with only one item (only one item):
b. if your item is more than 20USD, our system will ship your item with tracking number automatically free of charge.
5) For the order with multiple items (multiple items):
b. if most items in one order is low value with reasonable weight and size, our Checkout process is able to identify such order giving free registered freight on it.
c. if most items in one order are low value but with relatively high weight (i.e. Value: Weight ratio is not in reasonable range), we will charge certain discounted upgrading fee if you need tracking number.
A. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
B. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
All the cell phones you bought from Tinydeal.com come with 6-month warranty and all the items we offer have a 3-month warranty. See additional details, please refer to our Shipping & Returns or our FAQ Return Policy.
|No discussions yet.|
Want to join in this discussion, sign in or create an account to post or reply. We will give you instant bonus 1-5 TD Points Thanks for your support.
Tips:TinyDealDiscussion Forum is an open platform. All topics of our products are allowed here except spam. For professional questions, please contact us via email@example.com or post them in our FAQ for a guaranteed response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.
Very easy to understand its working. Moreover, every axis has its analog entrie, so you can process each one separately. The accelerometer works very well, with a sensitivity of 300mV/g (no more than 20mV/g error). I have tested this accelerometer with several Arduino boards: Arduino UNO, Arduino DUE, Arduino MEGA, Arduino MINI and pcDuino. It works excellent on all of them. Also, I have tested it in STM boards, like STM32 Discovery and ST Nucleo.
This is the typical accelerometer with 3 axis and, each of them, with its own analog signal. This is the easiest way of using an accelerometer and the better choice for an Arduino fan!
Although a lot of people prefer to connect an accelerometer using SPI protocol, it is more difficult to do that and, the only benefit of it is that you do not need 3 analog channels (one for each axis). I do not thinks it is a cons.
Please Login first if you want to submit your product review.
Sorry, but you only can make review on this product after purchasing it.
- HAITIAN CREOLE
- PORTUGUESE PORTUGAL
Are you going to sign up for a new member?