Customers who bought this product also purchased...
- Genuine Yanus 0.234mm 120m 2# fishing line
- Tough and round to prevent "dig-in" on reel
- Suitable for spinning or overhead reels and can be used on fishing pole
- Thin diameter offers accurate casting
- Super high strength & durable
- Specialized for salt water & freshwater
- Featured with abrasion resistant, durable & powerful attributes
- High tensile and knot strength with excellent flexibility
- Very low water absorption and nearly zero stretch
- Comes with a reel for your convenience
- Type: 2.0
- Material: PE
- Line diameter: 0.234mm
- Line length: 120m
- Size of reel: 90 x 22mm (D x H)
- Color: mainly green & silver
- 1 x 120M Fishing Line
- 1 x Reel
|Available Shipping Method||Tracking NO.||Estimated Delivery|
4) For the order with only one item (only one item):
b. if your item is more than 20USD, our system will ship your item with tracking number automatically free of charge.
5) For the order with multiple items (multiple items):
b. if most items in one order is low value with reasonable weight and size, our Checkout process is able to identify such order giving free registered freight on it.
c. if most items in one order are low value but with relatively high weight (i.e. Value: Weight ratio is not in reasonable range), we will charge certain discounted upgrading fee if you need tracking number.
|No discussions yet.|
Tips:TinyDealDiscussion Forum is an open platform. All topics of our products are allowed here except spam. For professional questions, please contact us via email@example.com or post them in our FAQ for a guaranteed response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.
все красиво и фабрично, но толщина примерно 0.2 мм и на разрыв шнур показал 4 кг. шнур не круглый. лучше брать меньший размер - тот и потоньше и на разрыв показал 3.3 кг
Please Login first if you want to submit your product review.
Sorry, but you only can make review on this product after purchasing it.
- HAITIAN CREOLE
- PORTUGUESE PORTUGAL
Are you going to sign up for a new member?