Customers who bought this product also purchased...
Best Sellers in This Category
- 1/4" Progressive Scan CMOS
- H.264 dual-stream encoding
- Max 25/30fps@720P(1280×720)
- Support Pan/Tilt control (Pan:355°& Tilt:90°) ,15°/s Cruise
- Day/Night(ICR), 2DNR, AWB, AGC, BLC
- Multiple network monitoring: Web viewer, CMS
- Support P2P
- Fixed Focal, 3.6mm
- Max. IR LEDs length 10m
- Net weight: 350 g / 12.35 oz
- Size: 105 x 103 x 130 mm / 4.13 x 4.06 x 5.12 inch
- Image Sensor: 1/4" Progressive Scan CMOS
- Effective Pixels: 1280(H)x720(V)
- Scanning System: Progressive
- Electronic Shutter Speed: Auto/Manual, 1/3~1/10000s
- Min. Illumination: Color: 0. 1Lux, B/W: 0.05Lux ; 0Lux(IR on)
- S/N Ratio: >50dB
- Max. IR LEDs Length: Φ5 12pcs IR Led , IR Range 10m
- P2P and PnP: Yes
- Pan/Tilt control: Pan:355°& Tilt:90° ,15°/s Cruise
- Day/Night: Auto(ICR) / Color / B/W
- Backlight Compensation: BLC
- White Balance: Auto
- Gain Control: Auto/Manual
- Noise Reduction: 2D
- Privacy Masking: YES
- Focal Length: 3.6mm
- Max Aperture: F1.6
- Angle of View: 62.2°
- Mount Type: MTV mount (Interchangeable Lens)
- Compression: H.264
- Frame Rate: Main Stream：HD 720P (1280*720) 25fps Sub Stream：VGA 640*360 25FPS
- Bit Rate: 32-4096Kbps,Supports CBR/VBR
- Ethernet: RJ-45 (10/100Base-T)
- Protocol: TCP/IP , UDP , RTP , RTSP , RTCP , HTTP , DNS , DDNS , DHCP , NTP , PPPOE , SMTP , UPNP
- ONVIF: ONVIF Ver. 2.2
- Max. User Access: 10 users
- Smart Phone: iPhone, iPad, Android
- Browser: IE6.0~10.0 google 30.0.1599.59 firefox 25.2.1 safari 5.1.7
- Email: gmail yahoo 163.com qq.com
- Wireless protocols(-w): 802.11b/g/n,150Mbps,Supports WEP ,WPA,WAP2
- Power Supply: DC 5V
- POE: PoE 802.3af
- Power Consumption: <6W
- Working Environment: -10°C~+60°C, 10%~90%
- Ingress Protection: IP66
- 1 x Security Camera
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Set of Screws and Wrench
- 1 x Manual
|Available Shipping Method||Tracking NO.||Estimated Delivery|
1) Estimated delivery time includes processing time and actual shipping time. Normally our processing will take 1-2 working days.
2) Estimated Delivery Time shown above is only for reference, since actual delivery time depends on shipping service selected, delivery schedule and local customs clearance time, especially during peak periods.
3) Shipping Costs shown include fuel surcharges and may change a bit due to the fluctuation of currency exchange rates.
4) For the order with only one item (only one item):
b. if your item is more than 20USD, our system will ship your item with tracking number automatically free of charge.
5) For the order with multiple items (multiple items):
b. if most items in one order is low value with reasonable weight and size, our Checkout process is able to identify such order giving free registered freight on it.
c. if most items in one order are low value but with relatively high weight (i.e. Value: Weight ratio is not in reasonable range), we will charge certain discounted upgrading fee if you need tracking number.
A. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
B. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
All the cell phones you bought from Tinydeal.com come with 6-month warranty and all the items we offer have a 3-month warranty. See additional details, please refer to our Shipping & Returns or our FAQ Return Policy.
||how do you use it ? pls||0||2014-06-02 21:47:39|
Want to join in this discussion, sign in or create an account to post or reply. We will give you instant bonus 1-5 TD Points Thanks for your support.
Tips:TinyDealDiscussion Forum is an open platform. All topics of our products are allowed here except spam. For professional questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or post them in our FAQ for a guaranteed response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.
Great camera. Reasonable price. Felix was an awful lot of help. He helped me get my camera set up wirelessly as I was running into some difficulties and then helped me set up my camera so that I could access it remotely. Very helpful!
Works great, I'm able to see and listen to whats going on in my house from anywhere. It really is a geat product.
This is a great camera for the price. I found it to be extremely simple to setup.
The setup was very easy, gave detailed instructions with minimum requirements. I think the best thing about this camera is the ability to control it from your phone. The email alerts when there is motion is awesome to. I highly recommend this product.
Please Login first if you want to submit your product review.
Sorry, but you only can make review on this product after purchasing it.
- HAITIAN CREOLE
- PORTUGUESE PORTUGAL
Are you going to sign up for a new member?