Customers who bought this product also purchased...
Best Sellers in This Category
- A small simple Nano expansion board
- It leads all the Nano's pins out
- Convenient for us to wiring and do the experiment
- Net weight: 22 g / 0.78 oz
- Size: 52 x 35 x 12 mm / 2.05 x 1.38 x 0.47 inch
- 1 x NANO IO Shield
|Available Shipping Method||Tracking NO.||Estimated Delivery|
1) Estimated delivery time includes processing time and actual shipping time. Normally our processing will take 1-2 working days.
2) Estimated Delivery Time shown above is only for reference, since actual delivery time depends on shipping service selected, delivery schedule and local customs clearance time, especially during peak periods.
3) Shipping Costs shown include fuel surcharges and may change a bit due to the fluctuation of currency exchange rates.
4) For the order with only one item (only one item):
b. if your item is more than 20USD, our system will ship your item with tracking number automatically free of charge.
5) For the order with multiple items (multiple items):
b. if most items in one order is low value with reasonable weight and size, our Checkout process is able to identify such order giving free registered freight on it.
c. if most items in one order are low value but with relatively high weight (i.e. Value: Weight ratio is not in reasonable range), we will charge certain discounted upgrading fee if you need tracking number.
A. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
B. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
All the cell phones you bought from Tinydeal.com come with 6-month warranty and all the items we offer have a 3-month warranty. See additional details, please refer to our Shipping & Returns or our FAQ Return Policy.
|No discussions yet.|
Want to join in this discussion, sign in or create an account to post or reply. We will give you instant bonus 1-5 TD Points Thanks for your support.
Tips:TinyDealDiscussion Forum is an open platform. All topics of our products are allowed here except spam. For professional questions, please contact us via email@example.com or post them in our FAQ for a guaranteed response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.
Very useful and a must-have for any technician that needs to check RJ45 cable sets. I haven't just tested it but it also checks for USB cables. It's not to big and it came with a simple bag.
Good build quality. One light for each wire - easy to use. Lights are bright and clear. Battery compartment could be opened without any tool and battery replaced in seconds. No manual neaded - if you ever had some product of that type in your hands, you will use it at easy.
I bought it for my job. I work at school, and sometimes need to test some RJ45 or USB cables. And it takes its job.
roduct works well without problems. Even an USB connector on it. Product case is made of hard plastics. Pieces are fitting to eachother, so it is easy to put cable tester away in pocket
Easy to check if ethernet cable is working. When ethernet cable is connected and wiring is properly done, the tester shows lights 1 through 8 sequentially on both ends of tester. If you have shielded cable, then it shows additional light with letter G.
De lujo, es una mejora para el arduino nano que me va bien con lo que requiero, te evita estar soldando, asi solamente colocas el cable y listo mas practico para los prototipos a realizar, lo recomiendo ampliamente
Please Login first if you want to submit your product review.
Sorry, but you only can make review on this product after purchasing it.
- HAITIAN CREOLE
- PORTUGUESE PORTUGAL
Are you going to sign up for a new member?