- This adapter allows you use your monitor which has no DVI port with a high performance DVI (Digital Video Interface) device such as PC, Laptop ; connects any analogue VGA monitor with HD15 (15 pin) male connector to any computer with a DVI-I port, support 1080P video.
|Application:||TV set, PC, DVD Player, Projection|
|Material:||Metal, ABS Plastic|
|Size:||41 x 40 x 15 mm / 1.61 x 1.57 x 0.59 inch|
|Net Weight:||30 g / 1.06 oz|
- 1 x DVI to VGA Adapter
|Available Shipping Method||Tracking NO.||Estimated Delivery|
1) Estimated delivery time includes processing time and actual shipping time. Normally our processing will take 1-2 working days.
2) Estimated Delivery Time shown above is only for reference, since actual delivery time depends on shipping service selected, delivery schedule and local customs clearance time, especially during peak periods.
3) Shipping Costs shown include fuel surcharges and may change a bit due to the fluctuation of currency exchange rates.
4) For the order with only one item (only one item):
b. if your item is more than 20USD, our system will ship your item with tracking number automatically free of charge.
5) For the order with multiple items (multiple items):
b. if most items in one order is low value with reasonable weight and size, our Checkout process is able to identify such order giving free registered freight on it.
c. if most items in one order are low value but with relatively high weight (i.e. Value: Weight ratio is not in reasonable range), we will charge certain discounted upgrading fee if you need tracking number.
A. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
B. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
All the cell phones you bought from Tinydeal.com come with 6-month warranty and all the items we offer have a 3-month warranty. See additional details, please refer to our Shipping & Returns or our FAQ Return Policy.
|No discussions yet.|
Want to join in this discussion, sign in or create an account to post or reply. We will give you instant bonus 1-5 TD Points Thanks for your support.
Tips:TinyDealDiscussion Forum is an open platform. All topics of our products are allowed here except spam. For professional questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or post them in our FAQ for a guaranteed response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.
There is no customer images yet.Upload your image
I was looking for a way to connect a Mac Mini to my LCD TV. The Mac Mini came with a DVI 24+5 female out and my TV requires a VGA male. I tried various things with no success. I also bought an adapter (no cable). It did not work. I found this cable for less and it worked great! If you have a similar need, give this a try.
My video card has a VGA out and a DVI-I out. I've been only using the VGA output. Found an extra VGA monitor laying around and wanted a dual monitor set-up, so I needed a DVI-I to VGA. This worked perfectly.
Please Login first if you want to submit your product review.
Sorry, but you only can make review on this product after purchasing it.
- HAITIAN CREOLE
- PORTUGUESE PORTUGAL
Are you going to sign up for a new member?