Customers who bought this product also purchased...
Best Sellers in This Category
- Arduino Mega Shield
- Plug in all motors with simple 4-way JST connectors
- Made for Ultimaker's UltiStepper Driver
- Compatible with Pololu stepper driver boards. Controls up to 5 stepper motors (3 for the X, Y and Z axis one for an extruder (the "E axis"), optionally you can add another axis by adding a Pololu stepper driver
- Configurable step sizes by placing jumpers 3x 55 Amp MOSFETs outputs (with LED indicators. Actual current capability limited by PCB and connectors) All pins are broken out for maximum extensibility Runs from 15V to 19V.
- Three thermocouple inputs, or thermistor inputs.
- The 100K thermistor is recommended.
- Has a IDC header for adding an LCD panel;
- Has a header for adding an SD card module.
- A toggle-switch for powering up/down the board Easier to wire up thermocouples Includes a 12V regulator for an (always on) fan to cool the electronics.
- A PWM output with power for LED arrays and other lighting LCD backlight dimming can now be software controlled A serial I/O header for Bluetooth and ethernet add-ons.
- Servo outputs for experimental setups.
- They need to be interrupt or software driven as the pins routed to the servo header I/O do not have PWM.
- New features and improvements of previous version: Compatible with UltiController The Arduino Mega 2560 can be self-powered from the DC-jack. - Jumper added for controlling autonomous power setting - 100 uF connection to Vcc2 - High-current track from DC jack and ON/OFF switch moved slightly - Better suiting the footprint of the rocker switch Marlin firmware compatibility is unaffected by this updated PCB.
- This is a board that's very similar to other Pololu-based electronics implementations, including RAMPS, but it can support up to 5 steppers (three for X, Y, Z, one for an extruder and one for any other function). You can add as many stepper driver carriers as you need. It is designed to run at higher voltages than 12 Volts, This allows you to put 90 Watts out of one MOSFET and run your stepper motors with more torque and higher maximum speeds. Has a IDC header for adding an LCD panel; Has a header for adding an SD card module.
- Material: PCB + Brass
- Dimensions: 186 x 83 x 29 mm / 7.32 x 3.27 x 1.14 inch
- Weight: 107 g / 3.77 oz
- Color: Blue
- 1 x Control Board
|Available Shipping Method||Tracking NO.||Estimated Delivery|
1) Estimated delivery time includes processing time and actual shipping time. Normally our processing will take 1-2 working days.
2) Estimated Delivery Time shown above is only for reference, since actual delivery time depends on shipping service selected, delivery schedule and local customs clearance time, especially during peak periods.
3) Shipping Costs shown include fuel surcharges and may change a bit due to the fluctuation of currency exchange rates.
4) For the order with only one item (only one item):
b. if your item is more than 20USD, our system will ship your item with tracking number automatically free of charge.
5) For the order with multiple items (multiple items):
b. if most items in one order is low value with reasonable weight and size, our Checkout process is able to identify such order giving free registered freight on it.
c. if most items in one order are low value but with relatively high weight (i.e. Value: Weight ratio is not in reasonable range), we will charge certain discounted upgrading fee if you need tracking number.
A. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
B. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
All the cell phones you bought from Tinydeal.com come with 6-month warranty and all the items we offer have a 3-month warranty. See additional details, please refer to our Shipping & Returns or our FAQ Return Policy.
|No discussions yet.|
Want to join in this discussion, sign in or create an account to post or reply. We will give you instant bonus 1-5 TD Points Thanks for your support.
Tips:TinyDealDiscussion Forum is an open platform. All topics of our products are allowed here except spam. For professional questions, please contact us via email@example.com or post them in our FAQ for a guaranteed response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Please Login first if you want to submit your product review.
Sorry, but you only can make review on this product after purchasing it.
- HAITIAN CREOLE
- PORTUGUESE PORTUGAL
Are you going to sign up for a new member?