Customers who bought this product also purchased...
- Water powered calendar clock
- Water Power clocks run solely on water, fill it regularly with water, it can run a whole life time without battery
- Battery and electricity free
- 12 hours mode and date mode
- Large font display which is suitable for the elderly and weak eyesight
- Eco-friendly, efficient and energy saving, fashionable
|Feature:||No Battery Needed|
|Size:||125 x 85 x 85mm / 4.92 x 3.35 x 3.35inch|
- 1 x Water Powered Clock
|Available Shipping Method||Tracking NO.||Estimated Delivery|
4) For the order with only one item (only one item):
b. if your item is more than 20USD, our system will ship your item with tracking number automatically free of charge.
5) For the order with multiple items (multiple items):
b. if most items in one order is low value with reasonable weight and size, our Checkout process is able to identify such order giving free registered freight on it.
c. if most items in one order are low value but with relatively high weight (i.e. Value: Weight ratio is not in reasonable range), we will charge certain discounted upgrading fee if you need tracking number.
|No discussions yet.|
Tips:TinyDealDiscussion Forum is an open platform. All topics of our products are allowed here except spam. For professional questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or post them in our FAQ for a guaranteed response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.
WOW, so cool...No battery needed, just worked with water. Can you believe that? It is environmental and money-saving!The digit on the font display is enough to see in the dark... It is also mini. Although with little functions, enough for me...
Es totalmente programable, puedes poner q la alarma se repita cada tanto tiempo o q solo toque una vez, ademas, estupendo la idea de agua.
Please Login first if you want to submit your product review.
Sorry, but you only can make review on this product after purchasing it.
- HAITIAN CREOLE
- PORTUGUESE PORTUGAL
Are you going to sign up for a new member?