Customers who bought this product also purchased...
Best Sellers in This Category
- Brand new high definition 2-channel digital video recorder DVR
- Compact and min size
- Two video input channels and one video output channel
- When two channels are working together, one for recording, the other for snapshot
- Multi-task functions in one unit: monitoring, manual recording & motion detection recording
- Features snapshot/ recording setup options
- Real time monitoring and recording, supports playback on TV/ monitor/ computer
- Sensitive motion detection with excellent recognition of moving objects
- Offers access to manual adjustment of detective area
- Designed with a SD/ SDHC card slot, supports up to 32GB memory capacity
- Superior image and audio quality through digital recording
- Low power consumption
- Applicable to use at home, suppermarket, storehouse, school and office security & protection
- With strorage capacity lower than 10MB, the DVR will auto delete the earliest 100MB records and work on
- Transfers data and files to your computer via the attached USB cable
- Frequency Mode: D1/ QVGA
- Recording Resolution: 720 x 576 pixels (D1)/ 360 x 288 pixels (QVGA)
- Image Resolution: 720 x 576 pixels (D1)
- Frame Rate: 25f/s (PAL), 30f/s (NTSC)
- 1-Channel Recording Frame: 25f/s (PAL)/ 30f/s (NTSC)
- 2-Channel Recording Frame: 15f/s
- Backup Media: SD/SDHC Card (≤32GB)
- Detection Mode: Motion detection
- Recording Mode: Recording & snapshot
- AV Input Interface: 3 RCA (2 Video, 1 Audio)
- AV Output Interface: 2 RCA (1 Video, 1 Audio)
- Compression Format: M-JEPG & Standard JPEG
- USB Interface: USB 2.0
- Operating Current: ≤250mA
- Operating Temperature: -10℃~+50℃
- Operating Humidity: 20%~85%
- Weight: 160g
- Size: 101 x 105 x 26mm
- Color: black
- 1 x 2-Channel Digital Video Recorder DVR
- 1 x Power Charge Adapter
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x AV Cable with 2 RCA Connectors
- 1 x AV Cable with 3 RCA Connectors
|Available Shipping Method||Tracking NO.||Estimated Delivery|
1) Estimated delivery time includes processing time and actual shipping time. Normally our processing will take 1-2 working days.
2) Estimated Delivery Time shown above is only for reference, since actual delivery time depends on shipping service selected, delivery schedule and local customs clearance time, especially during peak periods.
3) Shipping Costs shown include fuel surcharges and may change a bit due to the fluctuation of currency exchange rates.
4) For the order with only one item (only one item):
b. if your item is more than 20USD, our system will ship your item with tracking number automatically free of charge.
5) For the order with multiple items (multiple items):
b. if most items in one order is low value with reasonable weight and size, our Checkout process is able to identify such order giving free registered freight on it.
c. if most items in one order are low value but with relatively high weight (i.e. Value: Weight ratio is not in reasonable range), we will charge certain discounted upgrading fee if you need tracking number.
A. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
B. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
All the cell phones you bought from Tinydeal.com come with 6-month warranty and all the items we offer have a 3-month warranty. See additional details, please refer to our Shipping & Returns or our FAQ Return Policy.
||about SDR-5760 usb connection||2||2011-06-19 03:38:14|
Want to join in this discussion, sign in or create an account to post or reply. We will give you instant bonus 1-5 TD Points Thanks for your support.
Tips:TinyDealDiscussion Forum is an open platform. All topics of our products are allowed here except spam. For professional questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or post them in our FAQ for a guaranteed response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.
- HAITIAN CREOLE
- PORTUGUESE PORTUGAL
Are you going to sign up for a new member?