Customers who bought this product also purchased...
Best Sellers in This Category
- Galileo is a microcontroller board based on the Intel® Quark SoC X1000 Application Processor, a 32-bit Intel Pentium-class system on a chip (datasheet).
- It’s the first board based on Intel® architecture designed to be hardware and software pin-compatible with Arduino shields designed for the Uno R3.
- Digital pins 0 to 13 (and the adjacent AREF and GND pins), Analog inputs 0 to 5, the power header, ICSP header, and the UART port pins (0 and 1), are all in the same locations as on the Arduino Uno R3.
- This is also known as the Arduino 1.0 pinout.
- Galileo is designed to support shields that operate at either 3.3V or 5V.
- The core operating voltage of Galileo is 3.3V.
- However, a jumper on the board enables voltage translation to 5V at the I/O pins.
- This provides support for 5V Uno shields and is the default behavior.
- By switching the jumper position, the voltage translation can be disabled to provide 3.3V operation at the I/O pins.
- Material: PCB + Brass
- Dimensions: 130 x 60 x 28 mm / 5.12 x 2.36 x 1.1 inch
- Weight: 140 g / 4.94 oz
- Color: Blue
- Any question about technology and skill, you can discuss in this Forum: https://www.facebook.com/123Neonado
- Input Voltage (recommended): 5V
- Input Voltage (limits): 5V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 6
- Total DC Output Current on all I/O lines: 80 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 800 mA
- DC Current for 5V Pin: 800 mA
- 1 x Development Microcontroller Board
|Available Shipping Method||Tracking NO.||Estimated Delivery|
1) Estimated delivery time includes processing time and actual shipping time. Normally our processing will take 1-2 working days.
2) Estimated Delivery Time shown above is only for reference, since actual delivery time depends on shipping service selected, delivery schedule and local customs clearance time, especially during peak periods.
3) Shipping Costs shown include fuel surcharges and may change a bit due to the fluctuation of currency exchange rates.
4) For the order with only one item (only one item):
b. if your item is more than 20USD, our system will ship your item with tracking number automatically free of charge.
5) For the order with multiple items (multiple items):
b. if most items in one order is low value with reasonable weight and size, our Checkout process is able to identify such order giving free registered freight on it.
c. if most items in one order are low value but with relatively high weight (i.e. Value: Weight ratio is not in reasonable range), we will charge certain discounted upgrading fee if you need tracking number.
A. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
B. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
All the cell phones you bought from Tinydeal.com come with 6-month warranty and all the items we offer have a 3-month warranty. See additional details, please refer to our Shipping & Returns or our FAQ Return Policy.
|No discussions yet.|
Want to join in this discussion, sign in or create an account to post or reply. We will give you instant bonus 1-5 TD Points Thanks for your support.
Tips:TinyDealDiscussion Forum is an open platform. All topics of our products are allowed here except spam. For professional questions, please contact us via email@example.com or post them in our FAQ for a guaranteed response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Please Login first if you want to submit your product review.
Sorry, but you only can make review on this product after purchasing it.
- HAITIAN CREOLE
- PORTUGUESE PORTUGAL
Are you going to sign up for a new member?