Customers who bought this product also purchased...
Best Sellers in This Category
- 150Mbps USB wireless adapter with antenna
- Provides a wireless connection for laptops or desktop PCs
- Access a wireless 802.11b/ g/ n network
- Connects up to 150Mbps high speed transfer rate for 802.11n
- Just enjoy Internet anywhere covered by WiFi hotspots
- Supports Windows XP/ Vista/ Win 7, Linux, Mac OS X
- Plug-and-play via the USB2.0 port
- Comes with antenna
- Compact size for greater flexibility
- Net Weight: 15g/ 0.53oz
- Size: 40 x 13 x 10mm/ 1.57 x 0.51 x 0.39in
- Color: black
- 1 x USB Wireless Adapter
- 1 x Antenna
- 1 x User Manual
|Available Shipping Method||Tracking NO.||Estimated Delivery|
1) Estimated delivery time includes processing time and actual shipping time. Normally our processing will take 1-2 working days.
2) Estimated Delivery Time shown above is only for reference, since actual delivery time depends on shipping service selected, delivery schedule and local customs clearance time, especially during peak periods.
3) Shipping Costs shown include fuel surcharges and may change a bit due to the fluctuation of currency exchange rates.
4) For the order with only one item (only one item):
b. if your item is more than 20USD, our system will ship your item with tracking number automatically free of charge.
5) For the order with multiple items (multiple items):
b. if most items in one order is low value with reasonable weight and size, our Checkout process is able to identify such order giving free registered freight on it.
c. if most items in one order are low value but with relatively high weight (i.e. Value: Weight ratio is not in reasonable range), we will charge certain discounted upgrading fee if you need tracking number.
A. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
B. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
All the cell phones you bought from Tinydeal.com come with 6-month warranty and all the items we offer have a 3-month warranty. See additional details, please refer to our Shipping & Returns or our FAQ Return Policy.
|No discussions yet.|
Want to join in this discussion, sign in or create an account to post or reply. We will give you instant bonus 1-5 TD Points Thanks for your support.
Tips:TinyDealDiscussion Forum is an open platform. All topics of our products are allowed here except spam. For professional questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or post them in our FAQ for a guaranteed response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.
I got this adapter to work with a computer that would be in the basement of my home. The adapter appears to work well with very minimal connections issues.I would recommend this for anyone looking for a basic wifi card as it does receive the signal quite effectively.
I give this wireless adapter five stars. I downloaded the drivers for my older Imac Mini, installed them and plugged in the adapter, within seconds it found my router. My Mac Mini is almost 100 feet from the router and shows 95% signal. I will order another for my laptop that has trouble finding WIFI.
I used this for my mom's Sony internet TV , which was having trouble connecting to Netflix and the internet was running rather slow. As soon as I plugged it in, I went to internet settings and the thing picked up our WiFI from a different room immediately!
I purchased this because something was wrong with my macbook air, probably the antenna. Downloads were ridiculously slow. I installed this using the driver for OS 10.8 from the Realtek website, as this has a Realtek chip.It works fantastically!
I absolutely love this 802.11n network adapters. I bought one for my raspberry pi and I was completely impressed with the range and the throughput that I was able to get with this adapter. I was so impressed that I bought a second adapter for a media center PC after its internal wireless broke.
This is a great example of how to make something very complicated, very simple. Think about it; you're adding a network adapter to your PC. That's a big deal. But this made it 100% simple. I literally popped it onto a spare USB port of- get this- an ancient Windows XP machine.
Please Login first if you want to submit your product review.
Sorry, but you only can make review on this product after purchasing it.
- HAITIAN CREOLE
- PORTUGUESE PORTUGAL
Are you going to sign up for a new member?