- If you want to switch up to 8 high current / high voltage loads from a microcontroller, this 5V relay board can do it.
- 8 channel relay module. It can be used to control the lighting, electrical and other equipments. The modular design makes it easy to expand with the Arduino board or other MCU board PIC, ARM and MSP430.
- Arduino 8-channel 5V relay module
- Relay all ON / relay all off
- With status indicator lamp
- Output Contact Capacity: 10A 250VAC / 10A 30VDC
- Voltage: 5V
- Forum link: https://www.facebook.com/123Neonado?ref=hl
- Color: Red + Blue
- Size: 140 x 55 x 15mm/ 5.51 x 2.17 x 0.59in
- 1 x Relay Module
|Available Shipping Method||Tracking NO.||Estimated Delivery|
1) Estimated delivery time includes processing time and actual shipping time. Normally our processing will take 1-2 working days.
2) Estimated Delivery Time shown above is only for reference, since actual delivery time depends on shipping service selected, delivery schedule and local customs clearance time, especially during peak periods.
3) Shipping Costs shown include fuel surcharges and may change a bit due to the fluctuation of currency exchange rates.
4) For the order with only one item (only one item):
b. if your item is more than 20USD, our system will ship your item with tracking number automatically free of charge.
5) For the order with multiple items (multiple items):
b. if most items in one order is low value with reasonable weight and size, our Checkout process is able to identify such order giving free registered freight on it.
c. if most items in one order are low value but with relatively high weight (i.e. Value: Weight ratio is not in reasonable range), we will charge certain discounted upgrading fee if you need tracking number.
A. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
B. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
All the cell phones you bought from Tinydeal.com come with 6-month warranty and all the items we offer have a 3-month warranty. See additional details, please refer to our Shipping & Returns or our FAQ Return Policy.
|No discussions yet.|
Want to join in this discussion, sign in or create an account to post or reply. We will give you instant bonus 1-5 TD Points Thanks for your support.
Tips:TinyDealDiscussion Forum is an open platform. All topics of our products are allowed here except spam. For professional questions, please contact us via email@example.com or post them in our FAQ for a guaranteed response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.
It says 5V which is what the relays need to activate but you can remove the com -_ ground jumper which allows you to use 3.3V to signal the optoisolated input. If you have an Raspberry Pi this is how you have to use it since its 3.3V and not 5v. For Arduino or something else that uses 5V you can leave the jumper and wire it directly. Quality is what is expected, everything works. The only thing I don't like is there is a red power led that lights up once the board has 5V. It's really bright. Overall I'm happy with the purchase.
Pros: EL PRODUCTO LLEGO EN PERFECTO ESTADO, FUNCIONA PERFECTAMENTE AL
CONECTARSE A UNA TARJETA ARDUINO, DE BUENA CALIDAD EN LOS
COMPONENTES, NO SE CALIENTA Y FUNCIONA AL 100% DE FACIL
INSTALACION Y PROGRAMACION A LA TARJETA ARDUINO
Cons: PROBLEMAS TECNICOS NO HE DETECTADO PROBLEMA ALGUNO, SOLO QUE NO
VIENE UN MANUAL O GUIA QUE EXPLIQUE COMO SE DEBE CONECTAR LA
TARJETA, SERIA DE MUCHA AYUDA A NOSOTROS LOS CLIENTES LO
ENVIARAN CON UN MANUAL
Other: DE ALATA CALIDAD A UN PRECIO ADECUADO
Please Login first if you want to submit your product review.
Sorry, but you only can make review on this product after purchasing it.
- HAITIAN CREOLE
- PORTUGUESE PORTUGAL
Are you going to sign up for a new member?