- 5 Second Fix is the liquid plastic welding kit that fixes, fills and seals virtually anything in 5 seconds or less - without the mess. 5 Second Fix is not a glue. It's a super-powered liquid plastic UV welding compound. 5 Second Fix is very easy to use - all you need to do is apply the solution on the surface and weld it with the UV light of the device and in 5 seconds the thing will be fixed. The welding compound of 5 Second Fix is super powered and creates a strong bond with its UV light. Now you can fix your broken eyeglasses, a wine glass or a child's toy and bring back the joy in 5 seconds. Perfect for crafters and hobbyists for anything that's on the ground or even aerial like a mini drone or helicopter. Fix flexible cords small or large, so you always stay charged. Fix a strap on a leather handbag. It is lightweight, portable, and can easily fit in your pocket, so you can take it on the go.
|Product Size:||14x2x2cm/5.8 x 0.8 x 0.9 inches|
|Package Size:||23x12.5x3cm/9.05x4.92x1.18 inches|
- 1pcsx5 second fix
|Available Shipping Method||Tracking NO.||Estimated Delivery|
1) Estimated delivery time includes processing time and actual shipping time. Normally our processing will take 1-2 working days.
2) Estimated Delivery Time shown above is only for reference, since actual delivery time depends on shipping service selected, delivery schedule and local customs clearance time, especially during peak periods.
3) Shipping Costs shown include fuel surcharges and may change a bit due to the fluctuation of currency exchange rates.
4) For the order with only one item (only one item):
b. if your item is more than 20USD, our system will ship your item with tracking number automatically free of charge.
5) For the order with multiple items (multiple items):
b. if most items in one order is low value with reasonable weight and size, our Checkout process is able to identify such order giving free registered freight on it.
c. if most items in one order are low value but with relatively high weight (i.e. Value: Weight ratio is not in reasonable range), we will charge certain discounted upgrading fee if you need tracking number.
A. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
B. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
All the cell phones you bought from Tinydeal.com come with 6-month warranty and all the items we offer have a 3-month warranty. See additional details, please refer to our Shipping & Returns or our FAQ Return Policy.
|No discussions yet.|
Want to join in this discussion, sign in or create an account to post or reply. We will give you instant bonus 1-5 TD Points Thanks for your support.
Tips:TinyDealDiscussion Forum is an open platform. All topics of our products are allowed here except spam. For professional questions, please contact us via email@example.com or post them in our FAQ for a guaranteed response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.
In reading some of these reviews I have really come to the realization that some people don't use logic in their everyday lives . The glue does work as long as it is exposed to the light and not covered by the object . Isn't that kind of common sense? As for those of you who are ranting mad that the glue did not work to glue pegs into holes and other similar projects : did you really expect it to work? The advertisement still hide the fact that exposure to the UV light is the key to making the glue work. Therefore it's like can't get to it why would you even expected to work? So if you stick to adhering glass to glass or projects where you can adequately expose the adhesion spot to the UV light this product works awesome . On applicable projects this product works amazingly well and I would recommend it. Just don't expect it to do things that common sense should tell you it cannot.
The product worked well, but there were some issues with it. First of all, when I received the item, there was an obvious leakage. Fortunately, it was not enough that it hinder the item unusable. It still had enough liquid for what I wanted to use them for. Recently I broke my glasses and wanted a quick fix. This product caught my eyes seeing that it is meant to provide a quick and easy fix. It did work, but not enough that I could praise it as a perfect solution. The bond between the liquid plastic and the frame gave out in a couple of days with normal use. I kept on putting more since I had more than enough left. Ultimately, it was kind of a hassle and figured that the bond wouldn't be strong enough no matter how many applications of liquid used. Seeing that it does work to some extent, I will give this 3 stars. It's acceptable.
Used to repair stem on sunglasses. Did not hold well until used more and then resulted in a bubble but held and am able to use the sunglasses for work in the garden.
The best adhesive I have ever used. Works great, easy to do, and fast. I will be buying more.
This Lazer Bond is very impressive. I have repaired many things for the wife, works better than superglue, on most articles.
Подтверждаю: несколько секунд достаточно, чтобы капля жидкости затвердела под действием ультрафиолета. При этом жидкость не является клеем как таковым. Это станет понятно, если нанести каплю в любое место и не облучать ультрафиолетом - капля так и останется жидкой. По поводу прочности соединения сказать затрудняюсь, ибо еще не проверял. Особенно мне нравится, что после затвердевания вещество остается прозрачным и малозаметным на поверхности.
É melhor que superbond, além de ser super forte é ativada pela luz ultra violeta. Muito pratico tem tudo para se tornar popular. Recomendo.
Já experimentei colar plástico, plástico em vidro, pequenas peças, acrílico,
Da um cheiro de queimado mas não estraga a peça, possui um leve amarelado após a cura
Please Login first if you want to submit your product review.
Sorry, but you only can make review on this product after purchasing it.
- HAITIAN CREOLE
- PORTUGUESE PORTUGAL
Are you going to sign up for a new member?