Customers who bought this product also purchased...
Best Sellers in This Category
- High Speed RC Racing Car with Antenna in Bottle Assorted Color TDS-293437
- Cheerson CX-10A Headless Mode 2.4G RC Mini Quadcopter TRC-366607
- SYMA X5C X5C-1 2.4G RC Quadcopter with 2MP Camera TRC-30175715%
- 5 x 200mAh Replaceable RC Helicopter Battery Accessory for V911 TRC-271353
- WLtoys V686 2.4GHz RC FPV Quadcopter w Camera LCD Monitor TRC-38513311%
- 4 x CX-10 Blades Rotors Spare Parts RC Accessories TRC-35244020%
New Products in This Category
- Sorry for the inconvenience caused by stocks. A red one with cheaper price is already prepared for you. Click.
- 100% brand new infrared remote control helicopter
- Easy to fly with simple operation, especially designed for beginner
- Super lightweight airframe with Cool streamline head
- Excellent gyroscopes system with IR remote control
- Contains three channels for flying
- The left gearlever: up for flying high and down for flying low
- The right direction lever: left-Linkslauf , right--- Rechtslauf, up---Forward, down---Backward
- OFF/ON switch with indicator for power supply
- The helicopter with built-in battery for 30-40 charging time in two charge ways:
- --- With remote: orange light for charging, turn red for fully charged
- --- With USB cable (included): the light turn on for fully charged
- Remote controller powered by 6 x 1.5V AA batteries (NOT included)
- Suitable for Indoor flight or outdoor without wind and strong sunlight
- Suitable for Children 8 ages or above
- Comes with a set of spare leaf for this helicopter
- Note: we also sell the head leaf separately, if you need more, you can search by SKU nukber of FTY-7401
- Cable length: 62cm
- Helicopter size: Approx.154 x 40 x 92mm (L x W x H)
- Remote control size: approx.130 x 115 x 40mm (L x W x H)
- Color: Mainly Yellow as show in the picture
- Weight: 228g
- 1 x Pair of Blades
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Set of Leaf
- 1 x Chinese& English Manual
- 1 x Tail Rotor Blade
|Available Shipping Method||Tracking NO.||Estimated Delivery|
1) Estimated delivery time includes processing time and actual shipping time. Normally our processing will take 1-2 working days.
2) Estimated Delivery Time shown above is only for reference, since actual delivery time depends on shipping service selected, delivery schedule and local customs clearance time, especially during peak periods.
3) Shipping Costs shown include fuel surcharges and may change a bit due to the fluctuation of currency exchange rates.
4) For the order with only one item (only one item):
b. if your item is more than 20USD, our system will ship your item with tracking number automatically free of charge.
5) For the order with multiple items (multiple items):
b. if most items in one order is low value with reasonable weight and size, our Checkout process is able to identify such order giving free registered freight on it.
c. if most items in one order are low value but with relatively high weight (i.e. Value: Weight ratio is not in reasonable range), we will charge certain discounted upgrading fee if you need tracking number.
A. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
B. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
All the cell phones you bought from Tinydeal.com come with 6-month warranty and all the items we offer have a 3-month warranty. See additional details, please refer to our Shipping & Returns or our FAQ Return Policy.
|No discussions yet.|
Want to join in this discussion, sign in or create an account to post or reply. We will give you instant bonus 1-5 TD Points Thanks for your support.
Tips:TinyDealDiscussion Forum is an open platform. All topics of our products are allowed here except spam. For professional questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or post them in our FAQ for a guaranteed response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.
- HAITIAN CREOLE
- PORTUGUESE PORTUGAL
Are you going to sign up for a new member?